David Cupit 300!

C

CV

A big congratulations goes to David Cupit on bowling his first ever 300 tonight at Mt Gravatt in the Elite Cash singles league on lanes 27 & 28.

Congratulations mate! Its LONG overdue. Good to see one of the nicest blokes around finally get it. I'm sure number two wont be far away.

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done David!!!!

Very much deserved, hopefully now the monkey's off your back it'll be easier to get number 2, 3, 4 and more...

Good job mate

Congrats again
Brad and Rachel

well done mate was a great 300 to watch i was there watchin the last 5 frames and each shot was great well done

Awesome stuff David. I've seen you get close a few times this year but this time you've finally conquered the 10th frame!! Congrats mate

Well done, David - the first is the best they say !!! However, I feel sure there will be more to come - make sure the 'old man' keeps hearing about it too !!

Flower

Hey congrats Dave I would have thought that you already had one....well done mate !!

Well done on your 300, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

The start of many more to come I am sure.

Congrats once again.

Kellie

Well done David…Great shooting mate…My guess is you now spend less time in the TotalBowling Arcade trying to beat Hammers high scores and more time on the lanes …;)

Well done once again mate…:D

Well done David, great to hear mate, good to see 300's at some differen't centres. As previous stated, couldn't of happened to a nicer bowler, congrats mate

Hey David,

A huge congratulations to you from Luke & I. It was fantastic to see and hopefully many more to come.

Now dont forget what I said.....walk up to Luke and ask him if he has thown one at Mt G yet !!!! I must say tormenting my husband is now a sport :p

Congrats again - well deserved

Mindy

Well Done David, had to be on a the day I wasn't there!!

Knowing you, they were all flush and it was a great game to watch (let alone bowl).

Great stuff mate!!

Rhyss.

I'd like to thank everyone who congratulated me at Mt Gravatt on the night and to everyone that has left a message here on totalbowling.

I used the Terminator from Legends,Great ball.

I must say that it was a awesome feeling to finally bowl a 300 game after bowling for so long. :coolthumb:

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom