DARRELL HOLT CHALLENGE ROLL OFF

• Thread starter DARRELLHOLTVICTORIA
  • Start date
I would like to congratulate those bowlers who made the first Victoria Zone team for the Darrell Holt Challenge. The ladies Fiona, Robyn, Rhiannon, Margaret, Kerry, Shannon and Briana and the men, Ronald, David M, Jim, Shariff, Jeffrey and David K. Well done, you all bowled so well over the weekend. :bounce8:
To all those new faces; Fiona, Margaret, Kerry, Shannon, Briana, David M and Jim, what a fantastic effort on your first try at this type of event!
To all those who didn't make it this year, have another go next year!
I would also like to congratulate Jeanette Kent on her first role as Tournament Director. Great job! She got those scores back to us promptly and always with that cheeky grin or comment.:thmbup:
Lastly, well done Rhiannon with that last game comeback. I knew you could do it!!:wave:
Good luck in Perth.
Noelene

Where to start? Well, firstly I would like to thank all the bowlers who have made this weekend a great success. Next, I would like to thank the Darrell Holt committee on their efforts for this weekend and the coming weeks and all that it holds. A great thank you to Joe T and the Staff at Ed Fleming lanes on their help this weekend.
Finally, Congratulations to all the bowlers who have qualified for the Darrell Holt Challenge, both the new bowlers to representative bowling and the old campaigners who know what to expect. Lets all get on board and bring the trophies back to Victoria.

Well done all.
Yours in Bowling

Jeanette Kent
Head of Steering Comittee

Final Stand sheet is attached

View attachment Zone Roll Off Score System.xls

Congratulations to all those who made it, & for the great turn out, Well Done.:smiley.php:

See you in Perth, till then Take Care :woot_jump:

Well done to everyone that tried out.
I would like to say a hugh congrats to
Kerry Murphy
Jim Murphy n
Ron Hine.
Congrats guys. Well done n the best of luck to all bowlin.

Can sumone plz tell me when n where this tournament is bein held?

Felicyti
the Finals are being played in Perth this years Cragie in September

Jeanette Kent

I just want to say a huge congratulations to
our Dare Devil Dudes team mates
:band:
KERRY & JIM MURPHY

GO VICS......:groupwave:
Love
Jeanine & joshii

I big congratulations to all who made the team and also to Jeanette for a job well done.

I would just like to send a special congratulations to my specials girls - Rhiannon, Robyn and Briana. Great to see another Tomasinski haunt the scene. Looking forward to the day Meg makes the team. ;)

Liz

Back
Top Bottom