Couple of balls to clear.

tonx

I simply have too many bowling balls at the moment. Time to move a couple.

Ebonite - THE ONE. Single Drill, Mint condition. Colour match PLUGGED and DELIVERED, ready to drill-around 30 games - $150

Ebonite - BASH. Single Drill, Mint condition. Colour match PLUGGED and DELIVERED, ready to drill, around 50 games. $110

Ebonite Total NV - Single Drill, Mint condition. Colour match PLUGGED and DELIVERED, ready to drill less than 20 games - $150

All balls are 15lb, will be double boxed for delivery, and prices are negotiable. There are no scratches, track marks or damage to any of these balls, and they won't even need a resurface, just drill and roll.

How hard does the Total NV react on about a medium oil lane or something you would find at the Australian Junior Nationals?

How hard does the Total NV react on about a medium oil lane or something you would find at the Australian Junior Nationals?

you cant really judge how any ball will react on a condition until you throw the ball on a certain pattern and because we all have different rotation, release etc... but alex, i can tell you that on a meduim oil lane condition, for me this ball really shows it true performance, does go long but it recovers nicely and doesnt mind some carrydown

Back
Top Bottom