CONGRATULATIONS

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Firstly welcome to Brad Ellis making the long trip over from Perth to Canberra. (Nice long walk huh mate :lol: )

Nice to see you bowling league here at Canberra International :)

Gee whiz you found it tough too i see first night of Phoenix league 5person team 259-276-234 = 769

But Congratulations to Brad and Tracey-Lee Wrightman on the annoucement of their engagement. :shock:

Brad down on one knee after receving permission from Mum(Cheryl) and even more luckily (than his bowling feat) she accepted

Hope everything for both of you works out well, from all at Canberra International Bowl :p

Congratulation from us too

To Brad and Trace I wish you guys all the very best for the future and after seeing you both on Tuesday night I can see how happy you are.

I would also like to welcome Brad to Queanbeyan although we didnt get time to have a chat on Tuesday I am sure we will have plenty of opportunities thoughout the year.

Best wishes from Goochie and Staff of Queanbeyan Tenpin Bowl. :lol:

Congrats to Trace & Brad from tha Church's Hope u r forever Happy!!

Its a scary thing wen ur oldest sis is engaged!!

Love ya Trace
& congrats Brad u have a wonderful girl!

Love Kali

hey, just want to congratulate Brad on his 769 and his engagment to tracey, hpe u have a great life together, hey, we might see u around one day

Later
Adrian

Thanx

Thanx alot scoops for broadcasting my engagement I appriciate it. First at the bowl and now on the net you're getting good :wink:

Nah im serious thank for the kind words and the support from everyone.

Luv u all!!
Tracey :mrgreen:

Heya Trace!!!!
CONGRATS!!! hope you two have a fantastic life!!
Love you LOADS love from Shellby :)
aka Michelle Astill

congratz

Hey Tracey.. Its Kristin!! :)
Congratz on your engagement, I didnt even know yous were together and then I found out you's were engaged..
Anyways good on ya mate, hope the future holds the best for you's 2!!
Love ya xoxoxox
:p :wink: :eek: :eek: :wink: :p

Ur Sydney Mum & Dad send there love & congratulations

Love Janne & Denis

Congrats trace!!!!!!
Hope u n brad continue to be as happy as u looked last time i saw ya!!!!!

luv ya's both
D :lol: :D :)

Back
Top Bottom