Congratulations Carl Barbara 300

Muels1

The Chosen One
I would just like to congratulate my very good and close friend Carl Barbara on bowling his first 300 game on friday night in the Two Up league at Sunshine. To top it off he bowled a very lovely 730 series bowling games of 188 242 300.
It is great to see that all the hard work that you have put in has finally paid off.

This is the third 300 game in the Two Up league in the past 9 months which goes to show that this is one of the most competitive leagues if not the most competitive in Sunshine if not Victoria

Once again congratulations mate. Keep up the great work.

Your buddy Kelvin

Just like to add my congratulations to Carl, what a night, the hard work is really paying off and i'm sure there will be more. Conratulations again and keep up the great bowling. :D :D :D

bowlers world scratch singles has had 8 300's this season i was wondering if this was the most competitive league in victoria i see sunshine has 3 in the same league any other league boast more 300's in a season?

That's a top effort, the two up league at Sunshine is just starting to get known as a more competitive doubles league, and we hope to fill the centre next season. Only need a couple more teams and we'll be there. In the meantime here's hoping we can match your 8. :wink: :wink:

Not a bad effort over there at Mooroolbark but over here at Sunshine we aren't bowling on Kegel. You have to earn your scores a bit more here. Dont get me wrong, i am not saying that the bowlers in that league don't earn there scores. It is just that it is a little bit easier to obtain higher scores more regularily.

Well I would have to say the most competitive league would be the Cruisers Junior league at Werribee Superbowl which boasts nearly 52 4 to 13 yr olds where just last Friday atleast 10 of them bowled 50 pins over average. Beat that!!!! Haha!!!!
Just playing with ya guys.
P.S. Keeping my eyes open for you Kelvin.

Congrats

Congratulations Carl on your 300, that's the first of many to come. Keep up the good work. I'll give you a call over the next week sometime.

All the best,

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson.

Back
Top Bottom