Congrats to Rebekah Meads

hamster

Just a Bowler
Well done Bec on an outstanding preformance on finishing 3rd in the Australian Masters.

Some nice coin to go with that as well.

Hammo

an awesome display by our Bek - I truly hope that the hunger you developed in Munich has been tantalised even more by your successes of this week and that you go a lot further to feed it :) Well done!!

Congratulations to all our Queensland reps in the finals - you have all done yourselves proud by getting as far as you did!

The start of your new career ??? Well done, such an awesome effort against some class opposition.

Flower

Bek knocked out Clara who is the defending World Masters champion, impressive work and she should be proud of how she bowled and conducted herself. A pleasure to watch!

I would like to Congratulate my sister Bek for bowling her personal best in the masters and only just missing out on making the Final.....

It was a pleasure to watch and witness her finishing 3rd.

Huge Congrats from AJ, Shayne & Katelin Melton

Awesome performance and It would be great to see your compete at the trials for the Aussie team to travel to HK for Women's World Championships.

Great effort!

Cheers
Christian ;)

Congratulations Bek - sorry I couldn't be there to see you bowl so well (on not so easy conditions) and beat one of the best in the world in Clara and being up there with the other great female bowlers in Lynda Barnes and co.

Well done - you should be so proud...

Cheers
Annie

Back
Top Bottom