Columbia300 Original Cuda/C

Brando's ProShop

Score More For Le$$
Staff member
That’s right ORIGINAL Cuda/C....

We will have a limited number of 14lb & 15lb Original Cuda/C's arriving late August/early September.

Same core, same coverstock, same colour & same logos. This re-made version will feature a polished box finish rather than a sanded box finish.

We will post a price & more information as it comes to hand.

thats gold mate, those ball were an icon during the mid nineties, might grab one myself :D

yes they are a good ball and i think i might buy one to still have one of the old one put it is stuff t the pin is falling out had it for years

They were the bomb back in the day. Ive been chaseing it for ages, it is the brown/red one isnt it brando. Put myself down for 1

i think it was blue wasnt it or am i thinking of the pirahna
id like to get one i think
i used to like the old beast and power torque
well see

The Cuda/C is one of my all time favourite balls. I had one in juniors and it never failed me...until it died.

Cuda/C, Piranha/C, Stingray/C, Beast, PowerTorque...Columbia made some awesome balls back in the 90's.

I might just take one off your hands Brando, if the price is right :)

how good were these balls

Mine was in the boot of my car from 1998 until july last year when i came back to bowling. I was using it until feb this year and it still reacted the same as it did when i bought it.

I reckon i should start up a fundraising campaign to get Robbie Alston a new one.
He might finally retire the one he is still using....\\:D/

We will have this ball available in 14lb & 15lb within the next week.

$240.00

We will deliver this ball to anywhere within Australia free of charge.

Phone or email us if you would like to place an order. Be quick as we only have limited supplies.

That’s right ORIGINAL Cuda/C....
Same core, same coverstock, same colour & same logos. This re-made version will feature a polished box finish rather than a sanded box finish.

WOW

The Cuda/C re-make has been very popular. We currently have 2 x 14lbs in stock. Hopefully I can get my hands on a few more 15lbs.

Phone or email us if you're interested in a Cuda/C.

Back
Top Bottom