Columbia EPX T1 - HERE IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowling Balls Australia are proud to announce the availability of the most eagerly awaited ball EVER; the Columbia 300 EPX T1.

The brand new CATALYST Epoxy coverstock, which is specially formulated to give the look on heavy oil of particle equipment, without some of the drawbacks associated with normal high load particle coverstocks. It is designed to be more durable, stronger in oil, and a perfect ball for 'fresh tournament conditions'

The core used is one of the most successful cores Columbia has ever used. Based on the Medium RG, high differential 'ROCK ON' core, it is designed to get the ball into a fantastic midlane read, with a hard arcing backend reaction. Its very driller friendly, and DOES suit both bowlers with low and high revs!!! A great ball for both house shots, as well as harder 'sport shot' patterns that some tournaments are laying down these days!!!

This ball is a MUST HAVE for bowlers looking to combat heavy oil.

http://www.absbowling.co.jp/contents/videophoto_album/2005_ball/epx_t1/epx_t1.ram
(you will need real player to view this fantastic video; broadband recommended)

http://www.columbia300.com/winningugly/

These balls are available in 14 to 16lb NOW through us at Bowling Balls Australia, no 8, 10 or 20 week delay. Delivery in approx. 10 days via Express courier.

Introducing this exciting piece of equipment at the introductory price of Only $360.00 INCLUDING in-stock inserts and thumb slugs, and INCLUDING SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA!!! No hidden costs or expenses............

Last time i purchased a columbia particle it was a bit up in the air about how to resurface the new coverstock, any problems with these? anything special they reccomend? any problems with them dying like some of their gear has been known to do recently?

HI Samel,

The best way i have found to resurface particle balls is by using different grade of scotch bright pad's. As for the ball loosing it power........all results seem postive. The ball hasent been out for that long but every one in the USA seems very happy with this ball. In saying that most balls do loose a bit of there reaction after they have gotten a track on them then the become a stable shot.

From Lee Hutchison
Bowling Balls Australia

Ahh, yeah but this doesnt apply anymore Go visionary, they arent like any other ball you have probably seen :)

They arent a particle coverstock anymore, it's a heat reactive resin. From what i have read and people i have spoken to in the US you dont actually need to resurface them. If you heat the ball up the resin will bleed out, then you let it cool and it soaks back in giving you a clean finish again. They come standard as 500grit, also use something which sounds a whole lot like perfectIT which is a 3M cutting compound used in the auto industry.

Back
Top Bottom