Columbia 300 columbia action attack

just got mine drilled 30 minutes ago by rudy
and will be throwing it tomorrow night for a bit of practice

will report back

daniel d

Got one drilled (by Brando) a couple of weeks ago. First game shot front 8 (in Rocky!) so was reasonably happy with that.

Got mine punched up by Cow on Friday night. Threw it a bit in league and practice, and so far so good. Will post more on it later.
Drilled with the pin above the bridge in the centre, with the CG in the middle of the fingers and thumb kicked out to the left a bit.

Like this...

---o---
--OO--
-------
CG----
-------
--O----

The thing that I've espeically noticed so far with the Attack is that it's very predictable and controllable, especially through the backend.

Bubye

Rowey :p

this is my first review so give me a chance
had a bowl with mine the other day and with my other 2 balls that i use
both red alert brunswicks
the action attack is drilled different to my others and reacts that way
i throw from 20 at the foul over 10 - 12 at the arows out to about 5 - 8
fairly striaght tweener
this ball you can definatly see it roll the snap hard into the pocket
i had heaps of pin mix up which helped me a bit with some stikes

---O-O--o
----------
----.--cg- weight hole
----------
----O-----

daniel d

I don't have one yet :( but will hopefully have one punched prior to SA

Belmo loves his, just waiting for him to return from Jakarta so we can get some video footage of an Action Attack thrown with 24revs per shot :D

what can i say!
this ball is awesome and is a great addition to my action max it gives me the same great control through the heads and midlane except is much sharper on the backend.
i have mine drilled with pin under ring finger and cg straight under it.
highly recommended addition to anyones arsenal
cheers

this ball is awesome and is a great addition to my action max it gives me the same great control through the heads and midlane except is much sharper on the backend.
I couldn't agree more. I get a much sharper reaction with the Action Attack and its a fantastic addition to the Action line, aswell as other recently released Columbia 300 Balls such as the Wrath SF. I can't wait to get my hands on a Big Shot!

Back
Top Bottom