COACHING COMES TO CANBERRA

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Coaching comes to Canberra

Over the next few weeks here at Canberra International Bowl we have several coaching clinics available

BOWL WITH THE PROS
Cara Honeychurch, Maxine Nable & Michelle Feldman

Monday March 17 (Canberra Day Holiday)

JUNIORS - $25.00
9.30am Bowling Tips & Lecture
10.30am Bowling 3games demonstrate techniques – individual assistance and advice
12.30pm Lunch at Huckleberry’s, questions and answers
1.30pm Finish

ADULTS - $35.00
2.30pm Bowling Tips & Lecture
3.30pm Bowling 3games demonstrate techniques – individual assistance and advice
5.30pm Early Dinner at Huckleberry’s, questions and answers
6.30pm Finish

Please contact myself at the centre currently there are 12 juniors and 10 Adults registered

T.B.A. LEVEL 2

April 2 – 5
Cost $500.00
Includes – Accommodation, 3 meals per day and instructional Manual

Please contact T.B.A. Direct with regard to the LEVEL 2 course; nominations close Monday March 10, 2003.

T.B.A. LEVEL 1

Saturday – Sunday
April 5 & 6

Cost $140.00

Includes, Lunch each day, lineage fees & Instructional Manual
For accommodation costs either contact myself or directly to the Country Comfort on 02 6293 3666

Please contact either Mike Seymour or myself (6293 3888). Direct with regard to the LEVEL 1 course, nominations close Monday March 17, 2003
Currently there are 4 registered with a maximum of 16 to be taken.
This course may include people wishing to update their Level One if required

Cancelled

Unfortunately the Level Two as of this morning has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

Such a shame really considering there are so many Level 1's around yet can't get 6 people to continue and extend their knowledge to the Level 2 Stage

Any comments on why people wont do a Level 2 course?

Cost, Location, TIming, etc please make your comments it may help TBA when they are next deciding to hold a clinic.

At this stage there are 6 interested parties for the Level One it would be nice to see at least 12 participate.

Bowl with the Pro's here in Canberra we have 15 Juniors and 12 Adults at this stage

Dont forget this Coming Monday(L/W/End) still taking entries now

Back
Top Bottom