Circle "Voltage"

KANAFA!

Circle Voltage:
Voltage™ pearl is an excellent choice for medium lane conditions. The Voltage pearl features Circle’s new DURAGRIP™ reactive coverstock which introduces a proprietary blend of performance and durability unmatched in the bowling industry.
Ball Characteristics
Cover stock: DURAGRIP™ 305 Reactive
Surface: 800 Matte Polished Pearl
Core Design: Symmetric
RG: 2.545
Differential: 0.040
Lane Conditions: Medium
Color: Hunter/Electric Green Pearl
Logos: Circle/Voltage
Had this ball (1 inch Pin) Drilled with my Pin and CG 5mm ( 1/4 inch) in a line directly under my ring finger. This ball was quite aggressive with the 800 Matte Finish with polish, it was quite snappy on the backend which was not what I wanted, so I sanded it with a 2000 grit Abralon pad and then polished it with Degree Ball Polish and the ball rolled smoother and is a lot more predicable.
This ball makes a good step down from the TILT, and fits in my arsenal well. This ball, like the TILT, can play all angles well. It hits hard and doesnt leave much on the deck. It gets through heads and the mid lane well, and doesnt mind a bit of the dry stuff when they start burning up. I was quite surprised this ball hooked as much as it did, seeing it had such a small pin and also the way it was drilled.
This ball would suit all types of bowlers from league to tournament competitors, and strokers to crankers. A very predicable and controllable ball with great carry.
Matt Kanafa
Circle Athletics Staff
www.Circleathletics.com

Back
Top Bottom