Chris Commane 300/805

oaky

Congratulations go to Chris Commane for his 3rd sanctioned 300 game yesterday during the Devenport Masters.
I believe Chris shot his 300 in the final game which also gave him the 2011 Devenport Masters Title.
Chris shot 805 for 3 ,1000+ for 4 and finished with a very nice 230+ avg for the tournament.
Well Done Chris

Chris was on fire over the final 4 games - 232 242 263 300 - 1037.

He was also in fine form with his rides (nearly wipped me out half way through his last game when I was standing on the next lane just about to start my approach) and loud reactions to some great shots in the final game.

Congratulations Chris on the perfect game, you are a great showman and a well deserved win.

Well said Garry.

Huge congratulations again Chris! It was, as always, thoroughly entertaining bowling with you and I was thrilled to see you storm home in the way you did to take out the title. What better way to finish it off.

Great come from behind win for Chris there. An absolute machine in the last four games to get up and run away from Tiny Dickson to take the title.
A somewhat happier ending to the day for Chris than it was 24 hours earlier... LOL ;)

Back
Top Bottom