Hammer Cherry Vibe

matty_123

Balls are needed to Play!
Hey.. anyone who has a cherry vibe i was wondering, some info back from a bowler.. and some results from lane conditions it has been thrown on... cause me is a little :confused:

anything would be really appreciated...

matty

Jason Walsh was throwing one at Caboolture 3 weeks ago at the open and it was carrying pretty well. Could have been the ball he threw one of two 300's with. I have not seen a sling blade in action so I have nothing to compare it to.

The hammer cherry vibe would be the closest to the old sling blade. The vibe features a performance core with similar RG and Differential specs and a pearl reactive coverstock to provide excellent length with good backend

i was told that by Brian Graham (Hammer Brand Manager)

I like my Cherry Vibe for Cheetah Pattern in my PBA Experience league playing up the 3-5 board or for playing kind of direct lines toward the pocket playing up the 2nd arrow.

I have mine drilled for my PAP with the pin under the middle finger. It still goes pretty long before making its little hook.

This ball is mad

I got one last week and had it punched up before the weekend.
Had it drilled with the Pin just above the bridge of the fingers and the Centre of Gravity in the centre of my grip.

My first outing with it was on HPLs with a dryish THS standing on 28 shooting 14 hammer says it goes long and long it does I struggled with it abit because I do tend to struggle bowling accross the boards but when i got it right the ball sailed thru the heads before making its move to the pocket and despite the odd 9 or 10 pin it carried nicely.

I then gave it a run on Pro Anvilane with more a fair bit more oil and it went like a dream i was standing on 20 throwing down ten and ended on 24 throwing 14 as they broke down by the end of the night and it was carrying everything. It only seemed to hook a fraction less than the widow pearl but it definetly hit as hard. I dont have a big shot and it was awesome to see what it was doing as it was going thru the deck when i hit the pocket.

Its been along time since Ive used hammer but i have to say that ive been more than impressed with both this ball and the Widow Pearl.

Don't be fooled by this ball. It does go longer than the pearl, but still reads the dry early and hooks hard. So I drilled mine to arc but it still turns out of the house. I did want this ball to go long but it seems to want to read the lane early in the dry, not what I intended. It does however hit like a truck and for the cost what a hitting machine. I can get my beat'n to go longer than the Cherry Vibe.

So I got in a Blue Vibe and drilled it to Arc, and Cameron Walsh did a great job with this Vibe. It goes a lot longer than the Cherry and still has that great hitting power.

Don't be fooled by this ball. It does go longer than the pearl, but still reads the dry early and hooks hard. So I drilled mine to arc but it still turns out of the house. I did want this ball to go long but it seems to want to read the lane early in the dry, not what I intended. It does however hit like a truck and for the cost what a hitting machine. I can get my beat'n to go longer than the Cherry Vibe.
So I got in a Blue Vibe and drilled it to Arc, and Cameron Walsh did a great job with this Vibe. It goes a lot longer than the Cherry and still has that great hitting power.
their great balls big fella

mines drilled totally label, layout over top of CG and it also hits like a train. in some centres with little kickback sometimes leaves a cold 10 but other than that carries well. as long as it doesnt finish too hard and deep, guaranteed blood chilling 8 pin

Back
Top Bottom