Roto Grip CELL

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
the following stats are from the roto grip web site for anyone who is interested in what this ball is made of
i got mine drilled up on thursday night just gone and will post pics up soon and give a better review in a few weeks but seenin other people roll it and then have a few throws my self i can say its worth for anyone gettin

The all-new Cell™ is an evolutionary design infusing our highly advanced asymmetrical Nucleus™ core with our Cytoplasmic™ solid reactive coverstock. This combination sustains high differential throughout the lanes and produces continuous hook on the heaviest oil patterns.

Allow your game to evolve...

View Cell Teaser Trailer (Requires Flash)
CELL™ Ball Facts Coverstock Cytoplasmic™ Solid Reactive
Weight Block Nucleus™
Ball Color Turquoise / Navy / Black
Ball Finish 2000 Abralon
Durometer 73 - 75 Rex D-scale
Flare Potential 7" + (High)
Weights 12 - 16 lbs.
SKU# BBMRCL
CELL™ Ball Dynamics Ball Weight Radius of Gyration Differential Mass Bias Diff.
16# 2.52 0.048 0.017
15# 2.52 0.056 0.018
14# 2.57 0.046 0.015
13# 2.62 0.037 0.011
12# 2.68 0.027 0.007

Attachments

• cell_ball.jpg
    cell_ball.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
i got my cell drilled up a couple of days ago, I have only had 2 games with it but what i am most impressed with is its hitting POWER, it really drives threw the pins. The hook on this ball is also insane. I have a label drilling with the pin at 12 0'clock high above the fingers. When i bowled with it yesterday i bowled on a short reverse block (kedron) and alot of the time if i miss a few boards right my ball just sits in the oil but with the cell i didnt have to worry about that too much as it such a strong ball. I will give a better review once i have had more games with it ;)
cheers g-unit

i got a chance to use this ball abit more on sataurday. The pattern was sooooo dry thought it was crazy i could hook my vibe the whole lane (standing infront of the ball return). so it wasnt the best pattern for the cell it was using all its energy early then rolling out hitting weak even when i got it in the pocket. I even managed to leave a
5-7-10 from light pocket

cheers patrick

Hi,

Like all high performance equipment, high performance bowling balls need regular maintenance.

In my expierience the more regular the maintenance the better. Clean after each use, and bring the surface back to how you want before it needs a full resurface.

Don't mistake a high performance ball losing its energy due to playing an area of the lane lacking enough oil for the ball to perform as intended, as the ball breaking down. Most of the new solid type of equipment will quit when there is not enough oil in the front of the lane. This is easily missed so watch your ball reaction carefully.

Hope this helps.

Regards
James

Back
Top Bottom