Brunswick Tour Down Under 2015???

Tezza01

I've heard the Brunswick Tour Down Under (i.e. Sean Rash and Parker Bohn III) is happening again later this year. I've also heard Perth will be included. But details seem to very minimal at this stage. Does anyone know anything else or is it too early yet?

The Tour is happening again in 2015.

It kicks off on September 25th (pro am night) with that weekend in SE QLD before makings its way around the country.

Matt Watson will know all the details of the Perth Clinic.

I am hosting the Clinic again in the ACT on the 5th October and they are flying from Canberra to Perth that night.

6 Hours of coaching (4 on lane) for $250 is absolute outstanding value and a chance to learn and pick the brains from some of the best in the world of bowling.

Best of all is they really enjoy helping people and trying to promote the industry all around the world.

Certainly a day not to miss!

Thanks guys, thats great! Sounds awesome. Will the ball purchase aspect be back this time around that I've seen previously? That part seems a good deal too.

Yes Tezza the ball deal will be available again.

Will be going up to $150 per ball as the costs of shipping have gone up, still a great deal and a great chance to get a couple of new release high performance bowling balls.

The balls will be confirmed when the Summer (June/July USA) releases are announced.

Tezza, the boys are indeed coming to Perth. The date is Tuesday October 6. I will PM you the information as it has only been finalized this week

Matt

Robbie: Unfortunate dates for the tour, as that is during the National Championships!

Tezza, yes they will be from the mid year releases. Generally its 1 Brunswick ball and 1 DV8 Ball out of the new releases. Parker has been throwing the odd
Radical ball too however so they may offer a Radical as well. All the choices will be confirmed later on once the new balls are released.

The first year out there was a choice of 4 balls, Aura Mystic, Meanstreak Beatdown, Endless Nightmare and Marauder Mutiny
Last year they offered the Fortera Exile and Ruckus Schizo

So as you can see they are bringing top end balls for enrty level prices. Absolute best way to get a new piece of high end gear laid out by one of the best PBA Ball Reps out there in Chuck Gardner, and also one of the nicest guys you can meet who wants nothing more than to help people improve and love the sport of bowling.

AJD, yes slightly unfortunate, however Canberra and Perth i believe are the final two stops on the Tour this year. With their busy schedules its a bit of a juggling game but they love coming to Aus to help people and promote the sport. If you are interested, talk to your local host and see if they can possibly get the nationals/rachuig/masters pattern laid down so the guys can help with lane play, and take advantage of the PBA pros knowledge of ball choices, lane moves etc to help prepare you for the nationals.

Robbie, that's part of the problem - when they are in Canberra I am likely to be in Sydney ...

Yeah, I know, the joys of being a Restricted bowler!

Cheers,

Alan

AJD, Bateau Bay Tenpin Bowl on the NSW Central Coast will be hosting the Brunswick Down Under Tour on two days in late September; Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th if you are interested in attending one of these days. Monday clinic might be suited as the ProAM is on this night. Tuesday is just coaching.

Contact Christian Purdue at the bowl 02 43329999 for any more information on the Tour.

Would be great if you can make one of the venues

Regards
Christian

Hi, any news on ball choices? I have already paid for perth clinic and ball, but don't know what the ball choice is...

Hi, any news on ball choices? I have already paid for perth clinic and ball, but don't know what the ball choice is...

The balls on offer for this years tour are the Brunswick Mastermind Einstien and the DV8 Vandal
Confirm with the Perth stop on which ball you would as the orders need to be sent into Brunswick by the end of this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom