Brunswick Brunswick FURY

This ball is huge, Ive had mine for about 4 weeks and it is going from strength to strength. I have had it drilled for maximum length and even then was extremely aggressive out of the box.

In the last couple of weeks i have given it a light polish and the results speak for themselves 299 last Tuesday in practise and then backed that up last night for a 300 in league.

This ball drives the pocket like no other ball i have seen.

Brunswick are on a big winner with this one, thanks go to Max at BBA for preordering this ball for me and delivering it promptly upon its release.

i just drilled my fury.. only got to bowl with it for half an hour.. so a detailed review will come with in the next week.. the time i got to bowl with it tonight was very impressive it hit so hard, the reaction i got on the lanes from the fury was very impressive it hooked alot..

proper review to come

i reccomend everyone should have one.. the fury is versatile from playing straight up the edge to playing deep

I would have to say, this ball is really really impressive, watched luke throw this last night and woo, soo versatile, seriously thinking of getting one of theses

the ball is pure awsome..

i layed it out pin under my big finger just a nice controlled drilling no need for crazy layouts with a ball like this..

ive just got home from bowling 26 games with the ball at three differnet centres.. the carry i got from the ball at all the centres was amazing light hits high hits it still carrys..

i tried it on many differnet lines to the pocket i played the edge with it and it came in nicely and ripped the rack.

played deep inside with it, the ball held plenty of energy to make a big strong move to the pocket and blow the rack..

the ball comes out of the box at 800 grit but its not a particle which in my eyes makes it do wat no other ball has done for me..

the ball would suit anyone its so versiatile on the lanes and its carry is wow..

10 out of 10 for this ball..

i strongly recomend getting one..

luke green brunswick

the ball is pure awsome..
i layed it out pin under my big finger just a nice controlled drilling no need for crazy layouts with a ball like this..
ive just got home from bowling 26 games with the ball at three differnet centres.. the carry i got from the ball at all the centres was amazing light hits high hits it still carrys..
i tried it on many differnet lines to the pocket i played the edge with it and it came in nicely and ripped the rack.
played deep inside with it, the ball held plenty of energy to make a big strong move to the pocket and blow the rack..
the ball comes out of the box at 800 grit but its not a particle which in my eyes makes it do wat no other ball has done for me..
the ball would suit anyone its so versiatile on the lanes and its carry is wow..
10 out of 10 for this ball..
i strongly recomend getting one..
luke green brunswick
What about the flare on it luke?

I couldnt believe how much ures was flaring yesterday.... it was massive.

We have sold heaps of these balls, most people have thrown a coat of polish on it to give it more length, but are having awesome results with it.

A winner from Brunswick for sure.

I've had my Brunswick Fury for about 6 months now, its been everywhere with me, including overseas. I would have to say it is one of the most versatile balls I have bowled with.

With a strong leverage drilling and surface untouched out of the box, the Fury has dug me out of tricky situations on many different conditions. On the house condition it has no problem finding the pocket and as they dry out, which on synthetic lanes can be hard to read, it maintains energy and hits as strong as ever. On the oil, I would turn to no other ball. Shooting a tighter line on the oil, the Fury never has a problem creating energy and kicking out those corner pins.

What I love is its ability to create and maintain energy on any condition. Very rarely can I get it to roll out. I have heard very similar reactions from others who have chosen to roll the Fury. I would definitely recommend this great Brunswick ball to anyone looking for:

- A great oil ball
- A ball to combat most house conditions
- A ball that will always roll for you
- A ball for tournament conditions

Cheers

Ben

Drilled one up a couple of weeks ago with the pin 5 inches from the axis and the cg at 45 degrees from the axis. Im very impressed with how well this ball reads the midlane. Its a very versitile ball very good in the heavy stuff but still retains its energy at the backend as they dry out. Definatly 10 out of 10 for this one

Back
Top Bottom