Brunswick Bowling Down Under Gold Coast

Hi all AMF Robina Gold Coast are happy to announce that Parker Bohn III, Sean Rash and Chuck Gardner will be in center later this year on the Friday 6th of December for a one day clinic & pro-am.

This one day clinic is designed to be up and close with the pros the whole day in the class room and on the lanes we will have limited of spots.

We are just waiting on the flyers to arrive so once we get them I’ll put them here with all other details like cost, deposit and etc.

So if you are interested in this clinic feel free to put your name down here.

There will be a price for just the clinic and then a ball & clinic price there will also be give aways for the pro-am.

Cheers Doug

AMF Robina

You can put Jayson Bosel down for that thanks. Will be able to learn from the best left hander in the game.

Hi everyone the respose was great once we released it and thankyou to everyone who has shown great intrest.

Can i ask everyone who has put their name down to please PM me your email address or leave below as i would like to stay in touch with you on any new updates and also once flyers come out i can forward it right your way.

Thanks again to everyone this will be a great day with some on the best of the best.

Cheers Doug

Hi everyone

Please find attached the Brunswick Bowling Tour flyer and entry form. The bank acc details are on the entry form.

Please reference your name and “Pro Tour Friday” on the Transfer so we know who it is , also if you will be paying the remainder of balance on the day in centre can you please make it in cash please.

This will be a day you wont forget and will not get anywhere else so get your deposit's in to save your spot to spend a day up close and personal with the pros.

Cheers Doug

Attachments

• Sean Rash Tour Flyer.pdf
    397.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Sean Rash Tour Entry Form.pdf
    452 KB · Views: 58
Howdy folks.

We have had fair few deposits made so dont let your self miss out on this chance of a life time event. The guys are really looking forward to coming to the Gold Coast so make sure you get your entrys in to save your spot.

Remember this event is designed to be up close and personal with the pros, being able to pick they brains to better your own game and also a chance to bowl along side the pros in the PRO-AM.

I will have entry forms at the ballina border runners stop for the ones who wish to fill them out than.

Cheers Doug.

Howdy folks.

We have had fair few deposits made so dont let your self miss out on this chance of a life time event. The guys are really looking forward to coming to the Gold Coast so make sure you get your entrys in to save your spot.

Remember this event is designed to be up close and personal with the pros, being able to pick they brains to better your own game and also a chance to bowl along side the pros in the PRO-AM.

I will have entry forms at the ballina border runners stop for the ones who wish to fill them out than.

Cheers Doug.[/

I will have my deposit for my spot at Ballina Border Runners

Back
Top Bottom