Brisbane Association Challenge Team

Kelsa

I would like to congratulate the following men and ladies who make up the team to go away in June to represent Brisbane at Bundamba.

Men

Robert Muller
Jon King
Tony Hamilton
Mark Sheehan
Troy Timmins
Andrew Christopher
Dean ?? (sorry Dean dont know your last name)

Ladies

Mindy Flewellen
Sam Warby
Rebekah Meads
Belinda Michaels
Kimberly Kozstan
Tracey Crisp
Kristy Thompson

Sorry if i mis spelt any names and the names are not in order of top seven.

Once again congratulations to all members and commiserations to those who didnt make it, there is still rachuig and there is also next year.

Thanks
Kel

hey
just a quest... where is cathy elwell and kirsty mills... just a few names i thoguht would be there

Hey Bee

Both Cathy and Kirsty rolled off but unfortunately it just didnt go their way on the day i guess.

Kel

Congrats to all who made it. I hope I am not offending anyone and that is not my intensions but I was just wondering, does the girls or is the girls team as strong as its been in previous years. I am not saying they aren't cause I haven't seen to many of them bowl, but with some big name bowlers out I was just wondering. It should be a good fight this year with the girls cause in my opinion, the Gold Coast girls have a very good team this year. Once again congrats to all and good bowling for the long weekend.
icon_smile.gif

Congratualations to all who made the teams especially to Jon King for making the mens team twice.(you have a fan out there JFK).Your right sheep there are some big names missing but it was a real struggle on the week-end(give me a sports condition anyday).I'm just happy to be there again.Both teams will do Brisbane proud.
HAMO
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom