Brenton Davy on Em & Whippa

?????
did anyone hear Brenton on the Em & Whippa show yesterday???
Absolutely Hilarious and well Brenton for putting Whippa in his place!!!

Hi Adrian,
Are you talking about the radio show that called us a couple of weeks ago where they try to "catch you out" by asking wierd questions, and Brenton managed to "kick their butts" by getting every question correct.
Even stating the exact lenght of a lane to the rear of the deck?

No this one was where they "phone an expert" but the expert doesn't know they are on radio. They ask very simple questions about the topic and when the expert answers it correctly, they buzz them and tell them they're wrong. For example, they asked "A game is divided into 10 parts. What are these 10 parts called?" When Brenton said "frames," they buzzed him and said, "Sorry you're wrong, they're called overs." Their aim is to basically "piss off" the expert until they get pretty irate. Let's just say it worked with Brenton lol :)

Thanks for the link guys.
So glad I hand balled the interview onto Brenton, I would have lost it big time (like Brenton did)
Next they would have said that Ian Chappel bowls 15 pound balls & loves Tenpin!
Take a listen to the other podcasts.......
They ask a couple of easy questions which you will get right, then go off the rails to purposely get you fired up and angry.
Funny!

No this one was where they "phone an expert" but the expert doesn't know they are on radio. They ask very simple questions about the topic and when the expert answers it correctly, they buzz them and tell them they're wrong. For example, they asked "A game is divided into 10 parts. What are these 10 parts called?" When Brenton said "frames," they buzzed him and said, "Sorry you're wrong, they're called overs." Their aim is to basically "piss off" the expert until they get pretty irate. Let's just say it worked with Brenton lol :)

Mike,

I got the call from "Em" and she filled me in on what was about to happen and that he would try to get me pissed off.

After the "interview" Whippa actually rang back and asked for a few more "angry" quotes 'cos i didn't quite fire up enough!!!! We had a good laugh about it afterwards where he confirmed a 10/10 score. Phew!

It was all good fun.

Back
Top Bottom