Breast Cancer Awareness Bowling Balls

This is a link to the Breast Cancer Awareness Bowling ball . http://www.brunswickbowling.com/viz-a-ball/med/nbcf.jpg
If anyone would like one of these balls , I will be selling them for $220 each.
$50 from each ball will be donated to this research fund.
Balls will take 3 to 4 weeks to get here after I order them .
They come in 6,8,10,12,14,15 & 16lbs.
I am ordering them on Thursday night 8-11-2007.
Please let me know the weight you want.
Regards Peter

Peter,

with Brunswick being an American brand and all, can you confirm if the funds are going to the Australian Breast Cancer fund, or the American one......:confused:

Peter...

If the funds go to the Australian Breast Cancer fund, Pearson Automotive would like one to display on the counter please...

15 Pound (just in case i decide to ever drill it up...:D)

Hey guys just to let you all know yes the $50 will be donated to the Australian Breast Cancer Fund so as it is a good cause I hope you all support this

Hopefully the owners and proprietors will get onto this,what a great display item to show that they still care about something;)

Are they pink?

As a 2 times survivor of breast cancer I am just overwhelmed by all the publicity now days. Awareness is the most important thing. Early detection gives you the best chance.

This is a truly unique idea. I would love to see one of these bowling balls. Any chance of a pic?

Liz

Not sure where my post went as I couldn't read the message quick enough.

If it does turn up, disregard most of it.

I'm sure the chemo killed some of my grey matter - I forgot to read the previous posts properly..... :frusty:

Liz

Hi Peter,

Could you please advise when the order would need to be paid for as we would love to support this.

Just need to make sure the money tree hasn't been plucked dry!!! We have three birthdays in two weeks & being that two are for a 5year old & 8 year old the drought is not the only thing wilting the finances ;)

Thanks in advance
Brad and Rachel

Hi Brads & Rachel,
I now have 2 Breast Cancer balls here for sale .
They is 1 X 12lb and 1 X 14lb ball .
I can hold one of them for you if you like. it doesn,t matter if you don't want it until after the new year .
I have ordered 4 X 15lb balls but they are not here yet.
If you want a 15lb there is an extra one coming (eventually) (I hope)
Regards Peter

Hi Peter it's Cindy Donnelly from Garden City Lanes in Toowoomba i would like to know if you have any Breast Cancer Awareness Bowling Balls left if so i would like one for the bowl the weight doesn't matter.
Thanks Cindy.
PS Happy New Year to all hope things are great in 2008 we are starting of with a blast our new lanes are being laid in Feb can't wait.

Hi there.

I am interested also in finding out more about obtaining one of these balls. I understand I have missed the ordering by months.... any advice you can offer? I'm after a 10pound. Do you have a website selling your products?

Hey Guys,

Do you still have any of these. I have just purchased one but i would like another just for show. If you have a 10lb could you let me know.

Thanx

Sandi

Back
Top Bottom