Brand new bowler

I would like to introduce you to our brand new bowler, born today 17th March 2008.
Kimberley Rose Terry 7 pound 4 ounces to Bobby Spencer and Natasha Dianne Terry (Super Sunday bowler AMF Rockingham) Daughter of one proud poppy Paul Terry (ME :D)
By her grip she wont be back up.

Attachments

• Kimberley Rose 003a.JPG
    Kimberley Rose 003a.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Kimberley Rose 006a.jpg
    Kimberley Rose 006a.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 16
Congrats to the parents!
By the look of it (thank God), she hasn't her grandfather's looks!!

Congrats to the Family. Paul, you should use some powder, the glare will
cause the new baby to get sunburn(flashburn). Good stuff.
Cheers
Animal & Carol

Congrats to you and your family Paul. Looks like a few more WA 300's are on the way. Can we call you "Poppy Paul" now ;)

"Poppy Paul" ... hhmmm .... A bit more mellow that "The Devil's Advocate" .... Nah .. you lot know me... I don't mellow, but you never know I may give it a go..

Some of my friends.(yeah I know sounds far fetched too) are trying names like "Pa-pa" "Grandpappy" to see how they fit.... I don't feel old or get upset so I just fart quietly and say "Do you smell petrol?"...seems to even it up for me.....

Congratulations 2 the proud parents and the very proud GRAND FATHER (how are those aching bones)
Lea & Chris

I picked up the whole 7 pound 4 ounces and heard a creaking and a crack as I stood up, when I turned around there was nothing but stainless steel furniture ..... those damn walls are real noisy ....... I hope ....

Back
Top Bottom