bowling video..

S

SPatto

im learning to edit videos from my digi camera, what programs do u guys use?
i got ulead video studio 10, pretty straight forward to use but always bloody freezes..

anyway heres one i did last night of one of our local kick arse juniors..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFk0jVkEA3I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

let me know what u guys think, leave him a comment on youtube too!

patto.

Nice work Patto.

Bathurst Bowl sure is lookin good these days. Been a few years since I was last there.... think Toni and Evan were still bowling at that stage.

haha damn man that was a long time ago, id say that was 95 96ish.
but they have spent lots of money and done the centre up well, i left for a few years but its great now.

im learning to edit videos from my digi camera, what programs do u guys use?
i got ulead video studio 10, pretty straight forward to use but always bloody freezes..
anyway heres one i did last night of one of our local kick arse juniors..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFk0jVkEA3I
let me know what u guys think, leave him a comment on youtube too!
patto.

Hey, I do quite alot of video editing myself and love doing it. The ulead program I only use for video capturing the files to my hardrive, it's easy that department, but not that great for editing. The main programs I will use are Sony Vegas Video - All the main film editing, easy to use and an awesome program. I use this one all the time.
Adobe After Effects - More complicated, but is mainly used for special effects, for example, you can put life like fire or water on a bowling lane, creates all type of great effects.
Sony DVD Architect - I use this one only once I have converted my finish video to a edited video file. It basically lets you put your video on a dvd, create awesome menus, or even create your own. Pretty powerful program and converts the video to a dvd for you as well.

Hope that helps you out, these are the main ones I will use for my different situations.

hey thanks mate, ill have to check out that sony vegas video. sounds like what i should be using!
thanks heaps.

Back
Top Bottom