Bowling chants

A

Ashie K

Does any one have bowling chants that they absoulutley love well put it here and u van be famous:D

My team mates and I created a chant out of the "Bob the Builder" song thing.
We changed it to ____ the Bowler. It is so cool and I reckon that it's a good use of Bob the Builder.

One of my favorites is,

Nick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone-
(Insert state) can fark off home!!!!!!:D :D

And the one for the South Qld Men’s Team of 2004
Five two, five two, five two, five two
Five two five two, five twoooooooooo:p :p

bitchy lil brunette said:
I like the one that the boys sing at Pressie Shield.... I'm sure use all know it (I wish that all the ladies)
Jodes.

Chris Slattery started that a few years ago. He sung it while we were all at the back getting ready for the opening ceremony of President Shield. It was farken funny and now everyone sings it

Murderdoll said:
Chris Slattery started that a few years ago. He sung it while we were all at the back getting ready for the opening ceremony of President Shield. It was farken funny and now everyone sings it

Yes Forrest Hill 2003 was when 'I wish that all the ladies' was first inrtoduced at Nationals. The team had been singing it all week, nearly always been innitiated by Slats. Since us boys won the shield that year, I decided to keep it going for the next two years when I was in the team. I don't know if 'Captain Craigy' will continue it on next year. Although if he doesn't I'm sure Jen or Kara will. Haha.

Later Da Cowman!

da_cowman said:
Yes Forrest Hill 2003 was when 'I wish that all the ladies' was first inrtoduced at Nationals. The team had been singing it all week, nearly always been innitiated by Slats. Since us boys won the shield that year, I decided to keep it going for the next two years when I was in the team. I don't know if 'Captain Craigy' will continue it on next year. Although if he doesn't I'm sure Jen or Kara will. Haha.
Later Da Cowman!

Hahaha...Craigy is giving us the lyrics for it, so I'm sure it will happen;)

Bubye

Rowey:p

Shield this year will be great...Ive used the 'Bob the Builder' one before. NSW State 2004 for Challenge Shield. Might have to bring it back for Shield.
I am thinking our random 'Nugget' chant from last year will also be a great one to have again...

And as far as it goes with 'I wish that all the ladies...' Craigy is going to be starting it. We are going to try to get a mega-phone or something though, because our boys team are a rather quiet lot this year, and last year, even with Cow and Macca, it was still hard to hear when it was started hehehe!!

I wish that all the ladies...

A classic!!
In fact so famous now, Chris Johnson (of Brisbane Lions fame) sung it with all his drunken mates at the cricket on Boxing Day. Had Bays 11 and 12 in fits of laughter. I doubt it would have been heard on the broadcast due to those Bay 13 larrikins.

Definitely my favourite bowling (and now cricket) chant.

Craigy has appointed me the official helper of "I wish that all the ladies" but somehow i think SNSW & ACT wont be able to give the song the respect that it needs :p SQ could show them how its done

it goes lil like i wish dat all da ladies were bells in a tower i'd be a bell boy and bang em' every hour stuff like that

i wish that all the ladies was started a long time before the forest hills nats, i remember it being sung at bankstown the year before and i am sure it would have been sung other times then that. funny song though. anysong like that that pays out the other team are funny as well

~Mrs Storm~ said:
We are going to try to get a mega-phone or something though, because our boys team are a rather quiet lot this year, and last year, even with Cow and Macca, it was still hard to hear when it was started hehehe!!

:oops: I will try my best to be loud :D

Bubye

Rowey:p

Stuart Little said:
Craigy has appointed me the official helper of "I wish that all the ladies" but somehow i think SNSW & ACT wont be able to give the song the respect that it needs :p SQ could show them how its done

Now, the only reason our boys wouldnt be able to give this song the respect it needs is because we have one foghorn on the team. Howver, I am sure myself and Cory can team up and give lessons on screaming between now and nats. :D

Back
Top Bottom