Hammer Black Widow Venom

andrewbc

Well i picked up a Venom Lawrie Hill from Animals Proshop today. Had a little practice with it at caboolture. Didnt seem to carry the back row no matter how i rolled it. Altho it rolled really well just didnt carry. (Maybe lane conditions was suited)

Anyhow rocked up to cannon hill tonight on a freshly laid oil pattern and well lets say just blew the pins away. (253,241,258,267 = 1019) I dropped a few shots inside and it held the pocket floated a few shots wide and came back really strong. I must say that i have only had 4 league games with it but i am impressed at how well it carried and how it was able to hold its energy down the lane and hit the pocket.

Maybe Lawrie can advise on the technical layout of the ball but a general description would be pin under fingers with CG out a little bit.

Looks really good

most of the 45deg drillings seem to work wonderfully well.
Mine is 3 3/8 x 4 1/2 with pin under ring finger, and a couple of people have
had the same drilling with pin above. both drillings work extremely well on the fresh, with a little less carry on the trash. Ball has a nice read of the lane, and hope to have some balls in motion on video for this site and my website
real soon.
Regards
Animal

Back
Top Bottom