Hammer BLACK WIDOW PEARL

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
After seeing Lawrie bowl this ball for the last week, I`m convinced there is
no other ball like it, and knew a 300 was only a matter of time.
And like the rest of them, I was not there to see him bowl his 24th 300game on Friday afternoon ( Bad luck - it was a pre-bowl :( ).
This ball seems to be able to hold it`s line down the boards or across them, and it`s recovery is unbelievable.
Chilly

This ball seems to be able to hold it`s line down the boards or across them, and it`s recovery is unbelievable.
Chilly

agree there.... i got my black widow pearl drilled up 2 weeks ago now, had around 15 games with it.....

this ball just clears the heads and midline easy, revs up and just takes off and just destorys the pins...... theres all what i'm saying right now... write more of a review when i clock more games on it..

will give a full review after i have thrown it down the lane a few times but pick mine up tonight should be awsome can't wait to see what my first hammer ball will do

well i now can say that iam very happy with the hammer range it is my first one and have thrown a few games and can say what a ball the black widow pearl is iam totally hammered how well it reacts i have rolled my highest game with it in prac 257

i havent got one myself, but it loooks like an absolute beauty. however, the people who i know who have one have had some drama with casing problems. wondering why that could be?

however, the people who i know who have one have had some drama with casing problems. wondering why that could be?

What do you mean by casing problems????

Ive had mine 2 weeks and so far it is fantastic. Very controllable ball. After around 4 games it really has settled down and very easy to use. A must for any arsnal.

****however, the people who i know who have one have had some drama with casing problems. wondering why that could be?****

Haven't heard of any problems to date
They need to contact the pro shop they bought it from who in turn will contact me and I will check it out

Lawrie Hill
Australian Hammer Agent
Mbl 0403352501
email [email protected]

i havent had any problems at all.....

i agree with hammer, i'm actually very suprised on how controllable this ball is with the backend motion it gets...

there been no probs with my widow had it now for like 5-6 weeks
but for one to stuff up iam sure alchole based cleaners would really do the trick in eating away the coverstock well thats what it takes so i was told

......."""G'day Lawrie
Could you give me a clue on the best way to keep it clean please? """"

"""""""Hey, i know i'm not lawrie..... but the best way to clean the ball(even says this in the drilling booklet) is to use Ebonites Engerizer Cleaner """"""

Sorry it has taken me a while to answer.
All you need to do is use Powerhouse Energiser Ball Cleaner. That will keep the oil out of the ball.
Cheers
Lawrie

I have to say this ball is awsome. I thought I loved my doom but this ones is twice as good. Had mine drilled up Wednesday and have bowled 9 games so far with it ---- 251,279,244,233,216,235,208,230,248 ----.
So go on, buy one.....you know you want to!!! ;)

Thanks for the info DAVE

Mine gets drilled on MONDAY :D:D:D:partytime2:

I had the pleasure of watching Dave bowl his first 3 games with this ball, dam was it an awesome display... I was going to make a post on Wednesday but i thought not to steel his excitment 300 No.1 coming up hey Dave...

I hope lm there too see it... ill race you to 300 with this monster

Harley;)

Thanks for the info DAVE
Mine gets drilled on MONDAY :D:D:D:partytime2:
I had the pleasure of watching Dave bowl his first 3 games with this ball, dam was it an awesome display... I was going to make a post on Wednesday but i thought not to steel his excitment 300 No.1 coming up hey Dave...
I hope lm there too see it... ill race you to 300 with this monster
Harley;)
how about a 3 way race lads ;)

IVe had mine for about 2 months now and i love it hits harder and carrys better than anything ive used before.

:partytime2:HOLY S__t this thing hoots across the lane i was expecting the ball to hit hard but not send a scout with a messnger to take out the 10pin...

Once i got the feel for it as i have just changed my span to shorter today (thank you ROSS) i got some awesome pin action and messengers this ball is a must have already decided to buy another shortly whoo...

just for the record 220-236-216(opened the tenth 8-10) 672 not bad i thought not as good as cranky Dave on debut but lm happy (300 here l come)

"BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME"

Back
Top Bottom