Australian Youth Team Announced

Graham

Staff member
The Australian Youth Team to represent Australia in Hong Kong during February has just been announced and comprises:

Youth Male
Brandon Qualischefski
Jason Belmonte
Jarrod Lean
Matthew O’Brien

Youth Female
Michelle Halprin
Clair Johnston
Toni Woodcock
Jayde Flanagan

Just wanted to say well done to all those who made the team......

To Brando:
Ill be charging $20 a day board......:) he knows what i mean!

To Matt:
The time has come and im sure you will perform overseas with out a doubt.

To Jez:
My captain..... once again we will fly to bowl for our country.....and this time i would like to hear Advanced Australia Fair when your on the podem for masters!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay cool Jewel

Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who made the team - I know that you will all do extremely well for Australia and yourselves.

Good Luck

Brad

Good luck to all that made the team, I am sure you will all do great in Hong Kong next year. It is a very strong team indeed. :)

Hey guys,

Congrats on your selection to the Youth Team, I know each of you will do us all proud.

Special congrats to Matty. Go kick some butt, this makes up for missing out on Rachuig.

congrats to all who made the youth team, it has been a big year of bowling for you all, and the hard work has paid off!
Go get 'em!! :lol:

Jagga and Broni 8)

hey guys/girls, well done to you all...u deserved it very much. And to matto i new u would do it. Love ya mmwah
Debra

What a team!! Well Done to all of you, especially Toni. Good luck guys, kick some ass, show em what Aussie bowlers are made of

Later

=D> congrats to jason belmonte and jarrod lean for getting on the youth team i'm sure you both will give the other teams a round for thier money. :2gunfire:

Hey guys

Congrats to all that made the Australian Youth Team. Im sure that you will all kick butt and you all deserve to be there.

Jess

Back
Top Bottom