AUSTRALIAN WORLD CHAMPION

Congratulations AMP on a fine effort and Im so happy for you. Your now a World Champion and you deserve this greatly. Im happy for Geoff to see AMP crowned World Champion, I know it would have been a buzz.

Once again congratulations to you both. ;)

Cheers
Christian

WELL DONE "AMP" FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT.. YOU REALLY BROUGHT IT HOME IN THE LAST 10 GAMES..

BREAKING NEWS: CHANNEL 7's SUNRISE MENTIONED AMP's WIN ON NATIONAL TV IN THE SPORT REPORT WHICH WAS FANTATIC.

HOPE THIS KICK STARTS MORE INTEREST FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN THIS AWESOME GAME...

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE

Ann-Maree congratulations on being crowned World Cup Champion for 2007…

To be Australia’s most capped female player it’s only fitting that you are also now Australia’s World Cup Champion… Of anyone that i know, you by far most deserve this award…

You are a legend of the game and always will be…

Well done once again and on becoming “A World Champion”

Well Done Ann Maree, you're truly inspirational to everyone who sees you. Your a credit to both the sport of ten pin bowling and your country.

Huge Congrats Anne-Marie.

Could'nt think of a more deserving winner. A true Champion.
One of the greatest bowlers this country has ever produced.

Chin, you would think after ALL these years you would be able to spell her name right wouldnt ya :p

lol

Congrats AMP on a huge effort! Lap up the excitement!

Is Ann-Maree Australias only 2nd female World Cup winner.... I know Jeanette won 2, but did Cara ever get there??

Congrats once again a fine performance AMP.. Hopefully catch up with you in the coming months to congratulate you in person!

As everyone has said, a true champion of the sport.. Not only an awesome bowler but a fantastic person off the lanes too...

Cheers
martina

Martina,

Cara won in 1996
Maxine Nable won in 1998
Amanda Bradley won in 1999

AMP, great effort, and very well deserved. You bowled great throughout the event, and you were bowling fantastic in the lead up to this event.

Best wishes
Lance & Tanya

AMPS,

What did you do???:):):)

All I can say is the past 11 days were awsome to watch.

I have never seen anything like it and to watch Amps come out and win the way she did.....It was awsome......

Belmo you can hold your head high

It was a great trip and one I wil never forget......

Narelle

Putts,
Congrats on your huge win at the world cup, u really deserve this one and we knew you could do it..

Your a great inspiration to what there are up coming youth and junior bolwers, as jen said..

Im sure your mum and dad would be over the moon

All the best & cya round ;):D

Congratulations Ann-Marie on adding yet another wonderful title to your collection. You have bowled incredibly well this year and the win is well deserved.

You are a true champion!

Simply the best, we all knew you were a champion and now the rest of the world knows it too.
Congratulations

Graeme & Nat

Hey Putts,
About bloody time.I knew you had it in you.Must be those Brunswick bowling balls.
Well done.See you around.
Lovey

Hi Everyone,
Thanks to everyone for your congrats. Yes i do feel like a true champion...and its about bloody time !!!!!!! Yes i am a WORLD CHAMPION.... Thanks again to all of Australia for all the support you gave myself and Jas.
Thanks AMP x x x

Of course she won, shes da best. only if i could say the same fr belmo, who still needs to get up the top of the leaderboard!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom