ASPLEY MASTERS - Handicap & Scratch events

jl

Nobody
Introducing the return of the "Double Elimination" Masters events at Aspley Bowl.

Only $3.00 to qualify during any 3-game block, with all qualifying to be done at Aspley. You can also attempt to qualify for both in the same 3 games (if eligible) for just $5.00.

There is a Handicapped and a Scratch division, with the Top 16 bowlers in each division to qualify for the Finals. Qualifying is now open until Sunday 14th December.

Handicap Masters:
* Open to Aspley Bowl league bowlers ONLY
* Final - Tuesday 16th December, 6.30pm
* Entry Fee - $45.00
* Highest league average as at qualifying/final to be used. 100% of 220.
* 1st place wins 1 Year Free League Bowling for 1 league at Aspley Bowl in 2015* + Trophy
* 2nd place wins 65% of available prize fund + Trophy
* 3rd place wins remaining 35% of prize fund + Trophy

Scratch Masters:
* Open to ANY league bowler from anywhere
* Final - Thursday 18th December, 6.30pm
* Entry Fee - $45.00
* 1st place wins 1 Year Free League Bowling for 1 league at Aspley Bowl in 2015* + Trophy
* 2nd place wins 65% of available prize fund + Trophy
* 3rd place wins remaining 35% of prize fund + Trophy

To book a lane to qualify, or to ask any questions, please contact Jason Lambert (Tournament Director) at Aspley Bowl on 3263 8848.

Tournament information be downloaded below.
* Conditions apply on the Free League bowling (see Jason for details)

Attachments

• Masters Qualifying December 2014(2).jpg
    Masters Qualifying December 2014(2).jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Qualifying Rules.pdf
    266.4 KB · Views: 4
We have entered the final week of qualifying now - qualifying for each event ends this Sunday (14th Dec).
Only $3 to qualify and your 3 games of qualifying can be during practice.
Anyone who still has the Aspley Free game cards can use these towards your qualifying as well
I'll endeavour to post the current qualifying scores tomorrow night when I am at work.
Please call 3263 8848 to book lanes or leave me a message if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jason Lambert

Back
Top Bottom