are you a military leader?

tonx

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=18430103344686632510

post your results!!!

A sharp mind with a ruthless streak a mile wide, you are a secret agent! You have risen above the petty hierarchies of command, and are now above the law. Just dont come for me!

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 6% on Tactics

You scored higher than 97% on Aggression

I got
You scored higher than 45% on Tactics

You scored higher than 45% on Aggression

From Chooken

Magnificent tactics and a mild temperament - you are the perfect military leader. Id gladly hire you for my army!

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 86% on Tactics

You scored higher than 87% on Aggression

Yay, go me!

Later Da Cowman!

Warlord
You scored 84% Tactics and 61% Aggression!
Superb tactician, but a tad unhinged. Id better stay on your good side!

You scored higher than 86% on Tactics
You scored higher than 90% on Aggression

Solid tactics, the guts to carry through plans - no wonder youve reached so far! But still far to go yet!
You scored higher than 46% on Tactics
You scored higher than 76% on Aggression

You scored higher than 20% on Tactics
You scored higher than 0% on Aggression
Not surprising at all when you consider I was born and raised in San Francisco during the hippie movement of the 60's
berkeley.jpg

Warlord
You scored 94% Tactics and 69% Aggression!
Superb tactician, but a tad unhinged. Id better stay on your good side!

You scored higher than 99% on Tactics

You scored higher than 96% on Aggression

Adjutant
You scored 74% Tactics and 34% Aggression!
You can process battlefield information at an alarming rate, but your lack of savage edge leaves you at the mercy of more powerful and aggressive people. To the battlefield command for you!

Captain
You scored 74% Tactics and 44% Aggression!
Solid tactics, the guts to carry through plans - no wonder youve reached so far! But still far to go yet!
You scored higher than 22% on Tactics
You scored higher than 47% on Aggression

I'm with Hot-Pants

Adjutant
You scored 79% Tactics and 38% Aggression!
You can process battlefield information at an alarming rate, but your lack of savage edge leaves you at the mercy of more powerful and aggressive people. To the battlefield command for you!

You scored 66% Tactics and 42% Aggression!

You scored higher than 9% on Tactics

You scored higher than 43% on Aggression

WoW go me...

Major
You scored 76% Tactics and 61% Aggression!
A strong and scary leader, you can inspire/threaten/force the men to do anything you want. A good pension awaits you for sure!

You scored higher than 43% on Tactics

You scored higher than 90% on Aggression

You scored higher than 97% on Tactics

You scored higher than 91% on Aggression

I'd Be a General.

General
You scored 84% Tactics and 44% Aggression!
Magnificent tactics and a mild temperament - you are the perfect military leader. Id gladly hire you for my army!

You scored higher than 85% on Tactics

You scored higher than 47% on Aggression

You scored 84% Tactics and 68% Aggression!

You scored higher than 82% on Tactics

You scored higher than 87% on Aggression

very good toni.... i always thought i was born a cold, heartless leader...hahaha

General
You scored 84% Tactics and 48% Aggression!

You scored higher than 82% on Tactics

You scored higher than 63% on Aggression

Major

You scored 61% Tactics and 75% Aggression!

A strong and scary leader, you can inspire/threaten/force the men to do anything you want. A good pension awaits you for sure!

You scored higher than 2% on Tactics

You scored higher than 97% on Aggression :D

Back
Top Bottom