Anyone have a Storm Victory Road or Hyroad 14lb

Hey all

Welcome to the New Year... I am desperately chasing a Storm Victory Road or Hyroad / Hyroad pearl in 14lb if possible....

if you have one in fairly good condition please let me know....

I have a Victory Road, Hy Road Pearl (ordinary condition) and a Hy Road Solid that I might consider parting with. All are 14lb.

I will get pictures to you tomorrow.

I live in Bendigo Victoria.

The Victory Road is in pretty good nick. I have polished it as I found I got better reaction that way. The Hy Road polished is in ordinary condition as it has been plugged a couple of times. The Hy Road solid has been sold as a mate saw the post and rang me straight away.

I saw you are in Qld. Have you know anyone coming to Melb for the open or Vic 150 or Senior Open that could help you out, as postage would be pretty expensive. I'll get a couple of pictures to you ASAP

ill be in melb next weekend so i prob pick it up then... umm what you chasing for the victory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what they are worth. Both are in reasonable nick but have been plugged once. The Hy Road has been resurfaced a bit as you can see with the emblem worn.

Send me a pm with an offer. I live in Bendigo which is 140kms from Melb so getting it to you will be difficult

Back
Top Bottom