any major tournaments

bepp

Haven't bowled since Fairlanes closed,and am wondering if any major tournaments are still being bowled,such as ;

Perth cup,Rosemount Cup,Melville cup,South Pacific,Xmas doubles,State Championships

I know the State Open stopped several years ago

The only event on your list that is still running is the State Championships. Check the TBA website for details of where and when.

The ATBSO run monthy events which are well attended if your interested. You don't need to be over 45 as you can participate as a junior member.

Joondalup Bowl have som events from time to time but promotion does not seem to be their forte. There is actually a tournament there this weekend but you will need to contact Carol to find out more.

Steve

Hi Colin.

The ATBSO ones are $35.00 for the 4 game events and $45.00 for the 6 game ones. If that is not right I am sure that someone will correct me.

The last Joondalup one was $80.00 (I think) and I understand that future ones should also be around that price. Different formats might mean that they may vary slightly in price.

Steve

Hi Colin.

The ATBSO ones are $35.00 for the 4 game events and $45.00 for the 6 game ones. If that is not right I am sure that someone will correct me.

The last Joondalup one was $80.00 (I think) and I understand that future ones should also be around that price. Different formats might mean that they may vary slightly in price.

Steve

Steve,

That's amazing. I remember entering the WA Open 20+ years ago and costing about $150. I can't remember how much the Perth Cup was back then but it I am sure it was around the $100 mark.

Back
Top Bottom