Another 300 from Jason Way - 2 in a week

MW

Awesomeee
I thought this deserved another thread so that everyone could read!

After bowling a 300 in his 2nd game on tuesday night, the man followed up this effort on thursday night bowling
258, 300, 278 for a 836 series, a new centre record!

This is a huge effort to bowl 2 300's within 3 days and Jason deserves all the congratulations in the world!

Good Luck for the future Jason, and i'm sure we'll see many more very soon!

Mattie

p.s Anyone else curious why the superb bowler hasn't got a sponsership or anything yet, he is definetly the number 1 country bowler in victoria!

Sensational Performance. The 300s are great, the 800 even better. Keep up the good performances Jason.

Sensational Efforts...Keep up the great bowling, we look forward to seeing some more at the Skins on Sunday.

This effort certainly does deserve it's own post. It obviously takes him a game to warm up as both 300's were 2nd game of the night :)

p.s Anyone else curious why the superb bowler hasn't got a sponsership or anything yet, he is definetly the number 1 country bowler in victoria!

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that you are correct Mattie - Jason is country victorias number 1 - and one of the best in the state.

I would say he does not bowl in enough tournaments for a sponsor to get enough exposure for sponsorship. Most sponsored bowlers bowl in many tournaments in many different states. Jason usually only bowls Country Cup, Melbourne cup and Warrnambool cup.

hmmmm, i'm having second thoughts

maybe you are as good as you tell me you are

well done champ ;)

Jason congrats on both 300's!!! Hope to see you down at Geelong for the sport series ;) Keep round out the scores... Jimmy

2 300's in a week, and still he wouldn't play me for $20 a game at ballarat

i'm back to thinking he ain't as good as he tells me he is, or his pockets are deeper than anyone i have ever met, cause he wouldn't budge at playing me, no matter how much i sledged or threw off to make it look better for him

2 300's in a week, and still he wouldn't play me for $20 a game at ballarat

i'm back to thinking he ain't as good as he tells me he is, or his pockets are deeper than anyone i have ever met, cause he wouldn't budge at playing me, no matter how much i sledged or threw off to make it look better for him
The only thing worse than losing to you craig - would be having to hand over $20 after losing to you craig :) .. i reckon i know where Jason is coming from

Well done Jason couldnt think of a more deserving bowler. 2 in a weeks pretty impressive and i will put it on the line here as well that you could match it with anyone anywhere and also you were the best junior i have ever seen by a mile. Congrats mate.

Dean McKinnon

Well done Jason. two in a week and 800 very nice, if you keep this up I will get keyboard cramp.Good on ya mate.:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom