Annoying and Troublemaking People

R

Roo Boy

Just putting this forward to everyone is why do we (us bowlers) have to put up with annoying and troublemaking people at bowling centres that dont even bowl. The worst thing is, is people talk about them and laugh at these troublemakers but week in week out they come back. We all go to the bowl to have fun and enjoy our bowling. We pay good money to bowl so why should we have to put up with these people.

Ciao For Now

Deano

Gee Deano, I wonder who you are talking about. I'm sure if this person or people you are talking about knew how much they were disliked by so many bowlers SHE'D take up tennis.

LG

i can understand where you are coming from deano there a couple of people who i think only go to the bowl to stir up sh>t it aint very nice but some people aint very nice and dean i think i know who you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and one more thing i do agree with people watching the sport but if all there going to do is stir up sh>t as far as i am concerned they can Pis> off and stop wrecking other peoples fun

Hey Luke thats about the best thing i have heard from you.

Are you feeling ok???

hahahaha
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Deano

Still copping it rough huh Deano.

I told ya before, come to the city mate - its all fun and games down here.

The answer to your question is these people actually think people like them. When in actual fact people just put up with them for fear of causing trouble. Stuff it, Cause trouble and get these dumb asses out of here cos in the end they ruin it for everyone. Come on make a stand next league night and give them hell.
Give these losers the message. - we don't like them and don't want them around. Of course if you do like them, don't say anything and they will hang around forever. JOY

I feel your pain dude and am unfortunately in a similar boat at my Centre. But no one speaks up. I often ask the same question.

WHY!

There, I had my spat.

C U at the Marathon.

Buzzer

all i can say is i think i know who u guys are talkin about and that yes it is annoying but we can not exactly stop them from turning up at the bowl but we can say what we feel about all their sh>t stirring..... yes, we do have to stand up for it as our bowling will be alot less fun if they are there. We go to enjoy ourselves and if we dont say anything soon then bowling will not be as much fun

this is living proof that i will get to see "days of our lives" 100 year show.

just bowl !!!

IT IS SAD 2 SAY IT BUT THOSE PEOPLE ARE I EVERY SPORT AND WE KNOW IT AND IT SUCKS 4 EVERYBODY AND MOST OF ALL, PEOPLE JUST QUIT SO EVERYONE LOSES IN THE END,,,I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO TAKE ALL THOSE IDIOTS OUT THE BACK AND GIVE THEM ALL A REAL ASS WHIPPEN AND TELL THEM TO GO HOME AND WATCH HOME AND AWAY OR WHAT EVER THE WANKERS DO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just a small note... i dont care who u people are talkin about on this topic... but should i remind you that this is a "bowling site" and not a site about personal problems that people have with others???? now it might sound stupid to most and to be honest i dont care... but for gods sake keep ya personal problems to yourself coz im sure no one wants to hear about them... espcially me! :evil: :evil:

Yeah well pete maybe it has to do with bowling because it happens at the bowl. It aint a personal problem when 90% of the bowl have a problem with it. But i guess some people are just to blind or soft.

Ciao

Deano

ok then... so if everyone has a problem then why dont they say somthin about it? if sure u already know that its not nice to talk behind someone elses back.. hehe.. specially on an internet site for thousands of others to see... i just dont understand why u cant keep it to yaselfs... i mean.. its not effecting u from bowling well or coming to bowling every week.. otherwise i wouldnt see you every wednesday night or thursday night. so i suppose im speakin for the other 10% of the bowl... as u say it is... cant u get over it and move on? or tell the owner so the problem can be rectified.

Well Peter for starters its not you that we are talking about. We have told the person once b4. Also i mite have been a bit out by saying 90% its probly more like 30%. So u r probly talking for the 70%. As you said we should just get over it and bowl. Its pretty funny though how is u stir a bit of rubbish how much it gets out of hand. So the problem isnt you, it isnt me. Who Is It? Who cares?
All im asking for is for people to be able to enjoy there bowling. So why do u think this is being aimed at u?????

im not sayin it is me and i really dont care who it is either.... i just think in my own opinion it should be kept to yourself and not on an internet site for other ppl to see. i mean im sure you wouldnt like it if ppl started talkin about u behind your back... i know i surely wouldnt.. i mean i do amit that annoyin and trouble makin ppl are pests but hey... what can ya do about it... afterall it is a free country and thats the way it goes... im sure if most ppl have a problem with something or someone then you can all come together to telll russell or rob to rectify it as i said in my last post. i dont mean to get fiesty at u dean... just i have a heart and i think its the wrong thing to do... after all... we are all trouble makers in our own stupid way...

Hey Chandler that would be a site to see u playing a violin. Ok pete im over it now. The olny reason i brought this up for is because no one had written anything on here for ages. All i can say is bowling is at its best again.

Cya 2nite Pete

Deano

Back
Top Bottom