AMF AMF Sideways

Real Deal,
Picked mine up 2wks ago now and have been very impressed with it's performance.
Has a nice mid-lane and strong backend and suits those who want an easily controllable ball that hits like "HEY!!".
You can roll inside,outside,deep or shallow, this ball just keeps on coming and likes to clear the deck every time.
Great product and highly recommend it for anyone who wants a solid hitter without the need for effort or high rotation. Buy one today!!!

So I take it you like it Clarky?

Honest opinion, is it is my favourite release in the NEW AMF/Global range. Ball motion reminds me of the Original Inferno, but I am able to produce a strong sharp breakpoint with a little more sideroll when needing to get in, and open up the entire lane.

The thing that has been common across all ranges of bowlers that I've drilled the ball for, is actually how versatile the ball is.

While the reaction is strong, it is also smooth enough with a simple release change to control over under reactions. The slightly higher RG core with the high performance cover just nailed the perfect 'strength with control' reaction that all types of bowlers need. The ball even keeps up with those that like to change speed to make adjustments.

Easy to use is definately something that I keep hearing time and time again, from the lower rotation players like Clarky, as well as guys at the higher end of the revrate scale.

This and the Clutch both from AMF300 allow most bowlers to cover a massive range of reactions needed. Having the 2 in a line up can easily dismiss 4 other balls in your bag, simply because of how versatile they both are!

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom