AMF AMF NKRYPTION CODE review- 10/10

tonx

Hey guys.

I have more than enough games on my NCode to write a review on it.

Drilling 5.5 by 50, pin under middle finger. Surface is box finish.

After finding out that the Nkryption code had a pearl particle cover over a slightly modified asymmetrical version of the original codes' core, I just had to punch one up.

Cut to the chase:
This is one of the most versatile balls I have ever thrown. It basically replaced 3 other balls in my line up.

I used this ball during the last half of the National youth cup final, and it gave me unequalled carry and control. It sailed through the heads, and gave me a consistently strong move in the backend part of the lane, even on 46ft of oil!

I use this ball on viper and chameleon in PBA scratch league at OZtenpin Epping. It is also great on a broken down scorpion pattern, but is too clean on shark, and far too strong on chameleon.

I used this ball recently in a prebowl for singles league at Oztenpin Greensborough. The lanes hadn't been oilled since before league the night before. Grabby heads, smoother backend movement, quite dry overall having to adjust every 2-3 shots. Shot a 300 second game and a credible 957 for 4 (lets not talk about the 3rd game :D)

The ball is just an awesome piece. Carries well on any condition that I can consistently get it to the pocket. Weakness is really only on the extremes of super heavy/long to super dry/short oil. Any time I do not score with this ball, that it has been me throwing it poorly rather than the ball not performing.

This ball is the perfect benchmark ball, and will also suit someone looking to get past the broken down and/or dry heads and make a strong consistent powerfull arc off the breakpoint.

Since I have a 300 with it, and my first National tournament win I will give it a 10/10. Can't ask for anything more.

Back
Top Bottom