AMF AMF balls

C

crazzzed

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the AMF TNT & the new Velocity?

I can't tell you anything about the TNT or Velocity but I've recently drilled up the Titan and it is excellent. Doesn't go as straight as I'd like but hits wonderfully well and rolls realy sweet.

If this is anything to go off the other balls with the same technology should be just as good.

thanks for the information. it doesnt look like there is too many people out there with the AMF equipment. well if i get one i'll let you all know how it goes.

From what i saw on the weekend Brett i think a few guys up your way have drilled up some Velocities. Best AMF peice i've seen since the original Nighthawk

I have seen a number of people throw the Velocity and i'm constantly amazed by just how aggressive it is.
Most of the people i've seen throw it don't put much on the ball but it doesn't seem to matter it takes off regardless.
I'd consider buying one but first i'd like to see someone with a high rev rate throw it.

I'll second what Carl says about the Titan. Drilled up a couple of them now for people looking for a good mid-priced ball, and I'm very impressed. Its quite a strong ball (far more so than I expected), rolls nice and hits well.

Back
Top Bottom