Visionary AMB Immortal Solid

Finish: 1000 Matte
Hardness: 75-77
RG: Low (2.51")
Flare: Ex. High (.078" differential) 6-9" flare
This ball was approved before the latest rule changes and is much higher than the new USBC limits of .060"
Avail. Wts: 13-16# (AMB - IMMORTAL core)
10-12# (on request - light wt. core)
Lane Conditions: Med-Heavy Oil
Color: Yellow/Black
Coverstock: Reactive Solid

Guys, I bet many of you are just dying to see what this crazy release will be like. I'm sure there will be no shortage of takers, let alone bowlers ready to evaluate and review this beast as soon as it is released. I wait with eager anticipation. :-\"

We are expecting a shipment of them this week coming.

Visionary have stated indignantly over the past few months that this is a much better ball in their opinion than the Immortal Pearl, so we do have some thing to look forward to very much.

We are taking preorders now.

Opening special direct through BBA only $275.00 delivered.

Max

Drilled mine up tonight...

Threw a few shots with it on the Nationals pattern.

Anyone that bowled on the ATBSO pattern will know how squirty the pattern can play. This thing had no problems turning the corner.

Will report back after I test it out a little more.

PS.... IT'S BRIGHT!

Couple of pics for you...

Thanks Max for sending me this puppy down here.

Attachments

• Picture 0062.jpg
    Picture 0062.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 0063.jpg
    Picture 0063.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 54
KERMIT ROCKS

Threw mine tonight on a fresh pattern and stuck with it all night.

Loved the conditions, just kept ripping into the pocket. Carrydown no issue, where people were making ball or positional changes as the night got on, this thing just got better and better.

We have ordered a heap more and are doing our best to have a decent supply at Nationals by the end of next week. If anyone is looking for a ball that will cope with pretty well any condition and with awesome hitting power, do yourself a favour and make sure you have some spare cash at Moonah.

This ball is an absolute gem.

Look out for Andrew Phillips with this baby in his hand over the next 2 and a bit weeks.

Max

After I punched Max's up, I decided to throw it :D

On an extremely broken down, 2 day old condition on anvilane lanes, I found this ball was still very much capable of clearing the heads, making a solid midlane move without any squirt, and simply power through the carry down.

I don't think i've ever seen a ball that is as versatile as this one already. It doesn't check up, doesn't squrt, bites through carrydown, hooks when revved, hits the pins low and direct... What more could be asked of a ball?

This thing is going to be HUUUUUUGE!

After I punched Max's up, I decided to throw it :D

On an extremely broken down, 2 day old condition on anvilane lanes, I found this ball was still very much capable of clearing the heads, making a solid midlane move without any squirt, and simply power through the carry down.

I don't think i've ever seen a ball that is as versatile as this one already. It doesn't check up, doesn't squrt, bites through carrydown, hooks when revved, hits the pins low and direct... What more could be asked of a ball?

This thing is going to be HUUUUUUGE!
they look pretty funky going down the lanes too

once ive bowled with mine a bit more ill do a review.

wonder who will be the first to record the first 300 with this maybe tonx can seening how he did with the immortal pearl

wonder who will be the first to record the first 300 with this maybe tonx can seening how he did with the immortal pearl

It was actually Andrew Phillips who threw the world's first 300 with the Immortal Pearl.............and I reckon he is a fair chance to do it again with the new ball.

Max

ok heres my shot at a review on this monster

Mines drilled 3 3/8s with the cg kicked out to the side and the pin 10 mil below ring finger at roughly 4 oclock.
Took it to freshly oiled lanes today at Mt warren (probably a medium to slightly heavy condition) and was standing on 20 shooting 10.

When i hit ten it would go straight about 45 feet roughly and break nicely in to the pocket.

I had my AMB solid there and threw a few shots with it to compare and the Immortal was turning a good 8 board more than the amb.

The thing i noticed the most about the ball was the hitting power and the carry. If i went flush it hit the deck harder than any ball i have used then when i hit high it would carry the 4 pins with the seven kickin it out.

Threw a couple of shockers that hit the nose yet to my surprise i saw all ten go.

Its another awesome ball from Visonary i really cant wait to get on some real heavy conditions to see what it will do.

A huge thanks to max at BBA for getting it to me so fast. The service was awesome.

It was actually Andrew Phillips who threw the world's first 300 with the Immortal Pearl.............and I reckon he is a fair chance to do it again with the new ball.

Max
tru well i guess i thought that i heard that andrew tonkin did sorry about but thanks in correcting me there

Drilled it 4/5 with MB 75* with no hole.

With the 1000 grit box finish, with my hand, WAAAAAAAAY too much ball, even on the fresh, soupy Nationals pattern.

Smoothed the surface out to 4000 Abralon, this thing is still huge. Ignores carrydown still, but easier to get down the lane.

Maybe on the Rachuig/Masters pattern, this ball will come into it's own... Might even be able to use it in box finish.

With the 1000 grit box finish, with my hand, WAAAAAAAAY too much ball, even on the fresh, soupy Nationals pattern.

Somehow im not suprised! Seriusly what ball isnt to much for your hand?

The solid looks pretty sweet havent had the chance to see it roll yet! i think someone needs to organise some video;)

Tonx can film when he drills mine for me :D
We can run it on the US Open 40ft flat pattern and see just how good this ball is!

used this a bit more now on a few conditions and have to say it hits harder than any ball i have ever used.

I dont have the hand on the ball Androo has so ive found the ball works best for me at 800 Abralon just so it starts up a little bit earlier.

Its the first ball i have drilled at 3 3/8s so its taken me a little time to get used to roll compared to my other visionary gear thats all drilled label.

But the energy when it hits the pins is amazing.

Bowling in a house thats infamous for pocket ball tenpins i have found over the last week using the solid it has kicked out most of the tens i would normally leave.

The AMB solid used to be the first ball i went to out of my bag its now been replaced by this baby.

picked me up one of these beautys and got it drilled up and main in the pocket hits hard i ended up shooting 210 with this ball out of the box

Back
Top Bottom