Aimee Bennett - 298

Forbesy

Let me be the first to congratulate Aimee on bowling a 298 game in the first game of Squad B at the NSW Country Junior Cup. Nerves may have got the better of you this time but next time you'll nail it.

Congrats on taking out the Handicap Section of the Tournament, your first tournament win...Well Done.

Also to Leigh Simpson on taking out the scratch boys and Sarah McRae on the scratch girls sections.

AIMEEEEEEE!

OMG, well done babe. Fantastic news! The big one will come soon enough.

Well done on taking out the handicap section as well.

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Matt

Congratulations Aimee, it was a really well bowled game, and it was a shame about the last shot. Also, congrats on winning the Restricted Final!!!

Keep up the great bowling :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

My congratulations to Aimee.
All I can say is "Its all in the foot." lol.
Im so proud of you...and Im sure you know that seeing as though I was first into the players area haha!!
Congrats on your win again, hanging the Wet Blanket out to dry. Yet again, it was all in the foot. You should have pedalled home.
Also massive congratulations to Leigh.
My theory proved right babe and I got one word for you - Elevate.

Congrats to all other place getters as well.

Jen.

Congrats Aimee!!!!!

Awesome stuff. Keep working at it!!!
The first one is definately the hardest one... they come easy after that! Hahahaha!

Later Da Cowman!

Aimee! what a great game, it was great to be able to be on the same lanes when you bowled it!

every shot was great just a pity about the last one. congratulations on winning restricted!

Leigh! you may think you dont deserve it but you do! As jen said- elevate

Back
Top Bottom