Act & Southern youth team

ACT Southern Youth Team

Congratulations to all bowlers who participated in the ACT Southern Team roll offs over the weekend.

The boys especially was competitive with just 15 pins seperating 2nd - 5th after 17 games, the 18th and final game was great to watch!

In the end the teams finishing order was.

Chris Slattery
Andrew Blissett
Steven Reynolds
Robert Townsend (selected)

There was also some excellent bowling on display by the girls with only a small field rolling off.

Tracey-lee Wightman
Jamie-ann Whitty
Leanne Prenzel
Kerrianne Dermody (selected)

Congratulations to all who attended what was a great weekend of bowling.

Drew

ACT Southern Youth Team

Congratulations to all bowlers who participated in the ACT Southern Team roll offs over the weekend.

The boys especially was competitive with just 15 pins seperating 2nd - 5th after 17 games, the 18th and final game was great to watch!

In the end the teams finishing order was.

Chris Slattery
Andrew Blissett
Steven Reynolds
Robert Townsend (selected)

There was also some excellent bowling on display by the girls with only a small field rolling off.

Tracey-lee Wightman
Jamie-ann Whitty
Leanne Prenzel
Kerrianne Dermody (selected)

Congratulations to all who attended what was a great weekend of bowling.

Drew

Well done to all you guys that made the team...Hope ur enjoying the snow now Slats... :wink:
And congrats to Leanne and Kerrianne....u guys rock! :) Hope you peeps have a great time bowling together...
Oh and Kerrianne....will you have fish as your mascot again? LoL. :D

Once again...Congrats to all!!

Jen

?

is this for the last years team cuz im tryin out for the new 1 but i hope i aint 2 l8 :roll:

Well done to all that made the team, I understand Slats absoloutly smashed it the last day to move form 6th to 1st, thats HUGE! Well done to all, do us proud :D

Macca

Can we have a full standing after the 18 games please? Would like to see total pinfall for everyone after the 18, to see just how close the boys and girls were.

Later Da Cowman!

Well done to everyone who made the team
Congrats to Stephen on opening up with a 278 game and bowling exceptionally well all weekend

A special congrats to both Slats and Keiran for the way they bowled on Sunday - Slats you shoulda listened to me early bro haha - Keiran coming home strong, to get unlucky in the last game and miss by 20 odd pins
Was extremely close right down to the last frame and great to watch
Also congrats to the girls who made it. Tracey and Jamie - you bowled exceptionally well on Sunday and its great to see how much you have improved and continue to improve.

Im looking forward to bowling with all of you again in January, and also Stephen and Kerryanne for the first time.

See you all in September if everyone is there.

Hi,
Congratz to every 1 who made the team.
Sorry i couldnt make it, as i had Illawarra Champs, but am honoured to have been selected in the team, & will enjoy bowling with everyone.

L8er
K~E~Z~Z~A

Back
Top Bottom