ACT & Southern NSW Shield Trials

Well it's all over now, 6 games at Belconnen, Tuggerenong, Corrimal and Illawarra Strikezone.

The teams are as follows:-

Boys:
Stephen Reynolds 4877 203.21 Vice Captain
Stephen Cowland 4821 200.88 Captain
Michael Cunningham 4654 193.92
Michael Craig 4648 193.67
Brett Hall 4639 193.29
Michael McDonald 4583 190.96
Peter Sherrell 4464 186.00

Girls:
Kerrianne Dermody 4507 187.79
Samantha Fisher 4431 184.63 Captain
Lysa Harrison 4022 167.58 Vice Captain
Rhiannon John 3997 166.54
Stacey Buckton 3920 163.33
Melanie Wdowik 3839 159.96
Jennifer Jones (Selected, pulled out injured averging 174.00 with 2 games to go)

Congratulations to everyone who made the team it will be a pleasure bowling with you all.

MiCkY, its finally over says:
if as you shouldnt post in my thread, its so lonely in there

Well, there you go my fellow ACT/Southern NSW Team Mate, I have now posted in your thread, I hope you now feel less lonely.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump........... Af is our team uniform shouldnt be blue, yellow & white togas ;) & all of us should wear medium hey Macca?

Yeah i made it\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Congrats to all the other boys & girls who made the team.=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congrats to those that made the team... great to see steve reynolds is making himself at home in his new zone... i wonder what central is going to do without him!!! hehe~!!!

Congrats to all again... keep it up...

Jak...

Congrats to Macca, Steve Reynolds, Sam Fisher, Cowland...you all deserve to be there.....cant wait to see ya's at nats!

GO NQ!!! :twisted:

Heya. Congrats to everyone who made it onto the team. I really looked forward to the past w/e and now I look forward to bowling with all of you at Shield. I was pretty pissed that I had to drop out with only 2 games to go :evil: . I finished in 7th WITHOUT bowling the last 2 games...which I spose is ok. Bu yer...
Once again, congratulations to ALL of you that are on the team, it will be a great year this year.
Laterz...

congrats to all u gals and guys dat made the team spec Mel and Mikel (go tuggers!!!)
and the the ppl that made the trainin squad well done also.
everyone bowled really well.
good luck at nats this year

:D a special congrats to steve, cow, michael craig, macca, rhiannon, sammy, and lysa! see everyone at shield! =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Back
Top Bottom