AMF A.M.F sumo

• Thread starter stainless_steel_god
  • Start date
S

stainless_steel_god

just picked up an amf sumo, for nicks , can anyone tell me about it, couldnt find much on the net. ?

Hey man,

Great ball in there time. Had my third 300 with one back in the day. Thats like 1991. So we are talking some years. But keep it is an antique. One day it will be kind of like what an LT48 is now. A relic.

Probably not the correct ball if you are looking to compete at todays league levels. Look in the classifieds and check out some modern well priced second hand equipment and see your average go skies the limit.

Good luck

Your in tenpin

Zane Que

thanks guys thats what i needed, i picked up a brand new 2 ball ebonite bag, with two balls in it (site unseen ) for $30 and promised a mate he could have on of the balls, i opened her up and found a sumo and a blue hammer both almost as new. hence my dilemma, ill be keepin the hammer !
Thanks again.

Zeddy said:
Hey man,
Great ball in there time. Had my third 300 with one back in the day. Thats like 1991. So we are talking some years. But keep it is an antique. One day it will be kind of like what an LT48 is now. A relic.
Probably not the correct ball if you are looking to compete at todays league levels. Look in the classifieds and check out some modern well priced second hand equipment and see your average go skies the limit.
Good luck
Your in tenpin
Zane Que
AMF made some great balls back then
I almost bought a sumo then they bought out the Black Ninja
god it was a a great ball

Just back bowling again and it still goes ok in the dryer conditions.

i used to bowl with my uncles black sumo when he wasnt watching about 91 aswell used to go allright i remember the ninjas too they were some good balls never had one though i went to columbia gear with a beast whoa did i get that to snap

Back
Top Bottom