A big thanks to Geoff Sara

rambo1

A big thank you & congratulations to Geoff & Janelle who coducted the level 1at Rutherford Superstrike, he was professional in his presentation but made it fun too
well done mate

agree with you there pete. Geoff ran an excellent day. He was full of useful information and always giving great advice to everyone there, making the day beneficial to all those there but also alot of fun.

thanks for a great day Geoff and Janelle!

Level 1 and managers course in Newcastle

Well done to Geoff and Janelle on a fantastic weekend. Mum, Dad and I all enjoyed Saturday and Mum enjoyed Sunday. She said both days were fun and informative. Geoff is an excellent presenter giving great information while keeping it fun. Janelle is a great support and should also be congratulated

So it may have been about a month ago...but I'll throw my two bob in and say 'Thanks' to Geoff for running the L1 course at AMF Illawarra.
It was a great day had by all that attended, Im still laughing at the video from 1983.
I'll also say 'Thanks' to Janelle for being my guinea pig and letting me give her some tips and advice...I'll have you out averaging Geoff in no time ;)

janelle, with all the advice you have been given by all of us you will either become the best bowler in the world or the most confused i suspect the latter:confused::p

janelle, with all the advice you have been given by all of us you will either become the best bowler in the world or the most confused i suspect the latter:confused::p

Hey Peter

I think you are right, League Last night did not go well !!!! Hahahahahahaha !!!!!

peter all the advice was great only thing is it didn't work to well the other nite LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom