300 Jason Watts.

Vince Pearson.

All Bowling Supplies
I would just like to congratulate Jason Watts on is first 300 last night at Fairlanes City on lanes 23 + 24 in second game of the 6pm Doubles.
It was also good timing for the pot game !
Well done.
:)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jason called me last night and it felt like i had just bowled my first 300

WELL DONE JASON

Couldnt have happened to a nicer fella

So happy for ya

Im sure they'll be another one very shortly

Well done. I don't care what people say about the lanes it takes talent and determination to bowl a 300 under any conditions. Once again, well done. :D

Well done MR Watts!

Maybe something did sink in about how to read the lanes, after all that Lane maintenance training you got working at Mirrabooka
( under the Master) , many moons ago!

Yakety Yak dont come back

Thanks to everyone for all there well wishes on my first 300.I must admit i still am not believing i have done it but it was such a huge thrill to see the pins fall on that last shot. :lol:
I remember the first 300 i ever saw and that one was by a very close mate being the infamous scoops,and i hoped that one day i could experience the elation that you get when i saw him bowl his first(?)300 on 1+2 all those years ago.
And maybe my training at Mirrabooka did help in some way...............but i seriously doubt it. :)

Again thanks and i look forward to hopefully notching one or two more up in my bowling lifetime.

(if i can get the five pin out!!!!!) :p

Jase

lol u carry the 5 no chance

what was it 6 jersey cows 3 flush hits a backdoor and 2 brookies i heard.................lol :p :p :p

Jason i could never understand why u never threw one as a junior, perhaps if u did, u may have never taken such a long break off

BUT WELCOME BACK

hey and by the way u won a cool 'G' thats more than enough for Airfare and entry to BRUNSWICK CUP :shock:

Sounds like a great oppurtunity to have some fun for sure. :wink:

Please send me thru some details mate and i'll take a closer look. :shock:

Ps Make sure you have a great time when Chris Barnes visits.

Jase

Jason Watts 300

All of us at Fairlanes are proud of you Jason. Congratulations - just wish I was still bowling in the 6pm Doubles to witness what was a dream come true I'm sure.......and very emotional for everyone especially Grandad 'Al'.......

For those who suggest it's simply because of the "easy" conditions with our new machine.....think again.

Could it be reward for the many practice games you're rolled over the past weeks OR
Could it be great attitude and determination in your game lately

I think both....Life's good hey!

Well done Jason

Jasons 300

Jason rang me within minutes of bowling 300, he was on cloud 9 to say the least.
Jason has always had a fabulous release and its no surprise to me he has finally bowled a 300
For bowlers out there Jason used his grandads hand me down 15lb Jaguar drilled over the label
As for the lane conditions, i bowled league there later that night and they were tough as usual, but consistant

Back
Top Bottom