300 game in Mackay

E

ex bowler

:) congratulations to John Dunn on first 300 game and series 999 for 4 games

yea i rushed home to write it up but some1 beat me to it.....ANYWAYS

I just want to congratulate my DAD on bowling his 300 game. Well deserved. Every shot was as beautiful as the first.

GO YOU GOOD THING!
We are all soo proud of you!!!

Love Your Daughter :lol:

Congratulations to John Dunn on his first 300. John is one rare tenpin bowler - never complains - never spits the dummy - if he doesn't bowl well he never blames lanes or equipment, just comes back next week and once again does his best. He is the real gentleman of the sport and deserves his perfect game. Well done and hope there are many more. Just think if you never had that gutter, gutter in the first frame one tuesday night this could have been the second. :lol:

Kay, Leigh & Darren \:D/ =D>

P.S. I bet u blew them apart every ball. :2gunfire:

Congratulations John, join the club.

It's about time they had decent lane conditions in Mackay.

What lanes did you bowl on?

Frank Williams.

To the Ex Chicken Farmer :lol:

Congrats John on a great achievement in bowling good things come to those who wait.

MJ don't worry about being the first to post , The Ex bowler knows all

Kerri Bailey

Johnny Boy

Hey Johnny Boy. The Nuciforas would like to congratulate a great giant of the sport, well DUNN :lol: dunny and i hope there is alot more to come. See i told you all the bus driver could bowl look out Australia the bus driver is on fire :lol: :D .

Trackstar bowling products
Sam Jnr

Hey John,

Congratulations on your great achievement, it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

You are living proof that good things DO come to those who wait and nice guys DON'T finish last.

Keep up the great bowling.

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D :D :D

PS Congratulations also on your selection in the Rachuig Team, I know you will do an awesome job.

Congratulations to my good mate Johnny. Nobody deserves this more than you. It was great to watch and I'm sure the next ones not too far away.
well done buddy

Rob Kaluci

JOHN
Congratulations on the BIG ONE mate hope to see many more in years to come. Its good to see that one of Mackay's original tenpin bowler achieving his goals in this great sport.

John we wish u every success and here's to many more to come

Helen Stacey Rebecca

Hey there JD!!! *hugs* Congrats on your first 300!!! Wish I could've been there to see it - hope there's more to come in the future!!!

P.S Mum wouldn't shut up about it when I saw her!!! *lol* She's so over the moon for ya ;)

STACEY
--xxx--

John

Great effort good to see you Bowling well.

Say hello to all in Mackay for me.

Will try to catch up next time I am up north.

Ricky & Lorraine Cox

Congratulations to a great guy, and an achievement thoroughly deserved. May there be many more!
Well done, John.

Hope to see you in Innisfail for the NQ c'ships and Inter City Shield
John Wilk & Georgina Duggan

congratulations to JD for Bowling the best 300. I herd that every strike was perfect. One day i hope i could bowl like JD

Thats Tops well done couldnt have happened to a better person,
Melissa next in line in the family for a 300 now????????? :confused:

Im sure there will be alot more 300s to come out of mackay,

Cheers Scotty NQ

To a gentleman of the sport
Congratulations John on your 300 game well done
Kerrie Tojnar Cairns Goldpin Lanes :D

S_H_O_R_T_Y said:
Hey there JD!!! *hugs* Congrats on your first 300!!! Wish I could've been there to see it - hope there's more to come in the future!!!

P.S Mum wouldn't shut up about it when I saw her!!! *lol* She's so over the moon for ya ;)

STACEY
--xxx--
Hey John,
:) congrats on your first 300 game mate.
From everyone in Cairns.

Hey john,
very well done on your first 300 game,congrats from all the Cairns mens scratch team,well done :drinking:

Back
Top Bottom