300 at Maryborough Heritage City Open

andrewbc

Would like to Congratulate Darryl on Alford on his perfect 300 on lanes 9 & 10 at Maryborough. In game 5 of the Heritage City Open.

Scores can be found by clicking here

Well done son.

Congratulations Darryl,
Good start to the weekend.

also a big thank you to Andrew & Kellie for the live scores
another big tick for Total Bowling :pile:

cheers
Carol

Jim Murray has also rolled a perfect game in his 11th game of qualifying.

Well done Jim on a great effort

Hammo

Well done Jimbo on your 300, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke, and Darryl honey, well you got my text :p

Well done Baxter on you 300. Now lets see one Friday night hey baby...
Also Mr Murray congrats on your 300.
Two great games from two top blokes.
Puss

Missed Dazz's by about 5 mins, but thats how it goes!!;) You have really gone ahead in leaps and bounds this year, keep it going!!

As for Mr Murrays' 300 - well we DID see that one (and you didn't offer us any money to stay quiet about how good it was ;)) - a 300 is a 300 regardless of how the pins manage to fall down!!!

well done to both of you!

Well done to the both of you…Darryl you bowled very consistent once again mate…Well done mate on the 300 you never looked like missing all weekend…

Jimmy on the other hand well what I can say is…No luck of the Irish needed there…It was one of the best 300’s I have ever witnessed…;)

Congrats once again on getting number 10…You spoke about how long it had been between drinks on the way up…

Two great blokes that deserve everything they achieve in the sport…Well done to the pair of you!

Jimmy on the other hand well what I can say is…No luck of the Irish needed there…It was one of the best 300’s I have ever witnessed…;)

C'mon Guys... That's the most "SCOTTISH" Irish accent I've ever heard. If he was Irish, you'd be able to understand him !!!

Well done by the way Jimmy & Darryl.

GK

Back
Top Bottom