2nd hand ball wanted (Brisbane)

dazgore

Hi,

My friend has taken up bowling and loves it, he even joined a league, now he is looking at getting a ball, I thought here would be a good place to start.
He bowls slow-medium paced, with slow revs as well, would initially be using standard grip, before heading to fingertip.
He is looking at the $80 price range, $100 ish all up with drilling.
Thank you
Darryl Gore

Cash Convertors (Pawn Shops) can be a good place to start .. find a plastic ball in half decent condition (light scratches can easily be resurfaced out) and take it to your local centre to be plugged and redrilled to your friends hand.

Ball from cashies = $15
Plug and redrill = $30 ??

TOTAL = $45

Thats the cheapie way out, or if he wants to spend up to $100 i think you can find some centres that sell a brand new plastic/polyester ball for that amount. Any other type of ball when using only a conventional grip would be a waste.

yes i agree with graham, i saw bowling ball in cashie and seen there is pretty cheap some r very good ball example as columbia 300 as well, check it out it would be good for your friend to get cheaper. well good luck for searching the ball. take care

I find that garage sales are a good place to get bowling balls as you can pick up a bag with the ball for $5 or $10 sometimes shoes as well so have a go you may get lucky.

Don't know if I am too late for you.

Go talk to a guy named Rudy at Mt Gravatt Lanes on Kessels Rd in Macgregor. I bought my columbia 300 from him and then took my hubby there to buy a ball for him, Rudy had some columbia 300's there for $80 brand new and drilling is free.

Cheers

Thanks Bowler Chick,

At Kedron they had the $80 balls, columbia 300's, red and green, so my mate bought one of those. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Daz

by the sounds of it alot of centres had those ugly red n green white dots up really cheap lately :)

but for the price of em, i could deal with it being ugly hey :D:D

Back
Top Bottom