2021 John Sullivan Senior Australian Open

Hi Sue could you please remove Toni And Colin Reese from the event as we cannot take the risk when returning to Queensland. Sorry for any hassles this may cause.

Colin Reese

Hi Sue can you please remove Janette Rigby - Sammut from the tournament please because she needs to look after her 92 year old mother who has been sick & if possible transfer her $50 on to George Sammut deposit.

Hi sue,

can you please remove Jim Karakostas from the tournament. I won’t be able to attend due to health issues.
good luck with everything and I will see you next year.
kind regards
jim Karakostas

Hi All
We to wish advise at this stage the tournament is going ahead attached are the squad listings for both squads.
Also some bowlers have only have silver membership that TBA carried over from last year please check as you do need to pay league membership.
EFT PAYMENTS ARE PERFERRED PLEASE AT CHECKIN.

Sue

Attachments

• 2021 A SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 2nd March.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 2021 B SQUAD LIST John Sullivan Seniors Australian Open 2nd March.pdf
    205.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Sue,

Can you please remove Shirley from this tournament, she is unable to bowl due to health reasons.

Thanks
Martin

Hi Bowlers
Can you please the check squad lists above and make sure you are in the correct division.
Thanks
Sue

Hi sue. Can you please remove fely Shih and Brenda kirkwood from this event. Wa borders not open to Victoria and we don’t want to isolate for 2 weeks. So disappointed. Good luck to all bowlers. Any chance of a refund??

I’ve just cancelled 2 rooms at the excelsior hotel, near the bowl, if anyone is chasing accommodation close by.

Hi Bowlers
Can you please the check squad lists above and make sure you are in the correct division.
Thanks
Sue
Hi Sue. If there's a spot in B squad, I'd prefer to move to B squad if possible please. If not, I'll stay in A squad

Back
Top Bottom