2021 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Will there be a final squad sheet posted and will there be changes to the event if the Qld and NSW Government introduces new rules and restrictions. Will reserves be moved up the list? Thank you.

Hi Catherine
nothing will happen with the squad list until a final decision is made and that will not happen until end of the week, UNLESS Covid restrictions change dramatically then we will advise accordingly

regards
Carol

Could any Bowler who has NOW decided not to travel please email me so I may start working on changes to the squads
Please do not list here as it may get missed

email: [email protected]
regards
Carol

Has anybody in B Squad wanting to swap to C Squad please let me know. I need to know so I decide whether I bowl or not.

Going off the Qld TBA website this tournament has been postponed until later in the year, so you might not have to bail.

Postponing sounds like a wise decision. In which case, I shan't withdraw, but wait and see what eventuates later in the year.

Regrettably, I shall have to withdraw from this tournament, due to the latest set of restrictions that apply from today (https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...ovid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update).
For those participating, I hope they enjoy the tournament and stay safe. Roger.

Roger
Anna only just beat us to the decision !!
all squads are staying "as is "until the new date is set and then people can decide if they want to be removed if date doesn't suit .
NO ONE has been removed from the squad they are in and no changes were made ,so you don't need to make that decision now
regards
Carol

how its all going its getting close to the start date any cancellations yet

Hi Peter
Tournament has been postponed till later in the year - date yet to be advised - All squads are frozen and deposits held
TBA approved

regards
Carol

Hi, if there are any spots available in any squad can you ad me in, Thank You

Michael I can add you to all reserve lists
you will be
Reserve #3 in A Squad
Reserve #12 in B Squad
Reserve #13 in C Squad
regards
Carol

The event will now be held on the 28th, 29th and 30th May 2021.

Batesy
Thanks for letting us know a new date. We have a big family celebration planned for late May, but don't know exact dates yet. If Ronald can't make it, I will let you know as soon as possible.
Cheers - Jo

Hi Batesy, Carol & Animal
Unfortunately we have the Mike Carney Memorial Tenpin Tour stop on the same weekend at Mt Isa Tenpin.
We are a part of a 6 stop tour as detailed in the attached Facebook page:
Mike Carney Memorial Facebook
I will have to withdraw from the Hammer Seniors.
Not sure what Bazza Rodgers will do.
Cheers
Tezza

Hi Batesy, Carol & Animal
Unfortunately we have the Mike Carney Memorial Tenpin Tour stop on the same weekend at Mt Isa Tenpin.
We are a part of a 6 stop tour as detailed in the attached Facebook page:
Mike Carney Memorial Facebook
I will have to withdraw from the Hammer Seniors.
Not sure what Bazza Rodgers will do.
Cheers
Tezza

Thank you Terry.. will put your Deposit over to Bazza for now .

Changes to A Squad 13/01/2021
Terry O'Mera confirmed out - Peter Williams Now move into A Squad - Please confirm

Barry Dodds added as
Reserve #13 in B Squad
Reserve #13 in C Squad

Back
Top Bottom