2020 SA Seniors Classic

Good morning all. Please find attached the consolidated list of nominations received as at yesterday (12/1). B squad is popular so you should get your deposit in ASAP to secure your spot.

Attachments

• 2020 SA Seniors Classic Entries 12.1.20.pdf
    48.6 KB · Views: 50
Hi,
I registered for A squad via the fb page/TBA link and paid my deposit same day - Thursday 9th Jan.
Could this be confirmed when those names are added to the list please?
Cheers,
Suz Wenzel
Yes, received and included in the above list.

I put mine in via the Facebook link and my name does not appear either.

My preference was B squad please. Am I required to pay a deposit?

Hi Glen deposit payed for Janette & George Sammut $50 each & can you correct Janette name on the sheet you have her down as Jade.

Thank You

I put mine in via the Facebook link and my name does not appear either.

My preference was B squad please. Am I required to pay a deposit?
Hi Chezza. Yes, to secure your spot, you should pay your deposit. The options are included in the entry form.

Hi Glenn, l noticed that the Hammer Classic have Grand Seniors 65 yrs and above is that standard for all of these events now ??? Just curious is all...

Tone, Grand Senior is defined as a bowler who must attain the age of 60 years or above of the year of the competition. I think you will find Hammer are going alone on this one! or it's a typo!

Last edited:
Good morning all. Please find attached the current squad listing for the SA Seniors Classic. B squad is full. If any bowlers are willing to move to A squad, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom