2019 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

We now have two spots in B Squad with Darrin Comrie and Renko Janic unable to bowl
we have asked 1st, 2nd & 3rd reserves but they declined to move so the next two B Squad reserves to be offered a change are

MICHAEL FRANCIS (currently in A Squad )
ROBERT SPLATT (currently in A Squad )
Please advise if you wish to move into B Squad

We also have a spot in A Squad with Kerry Ewart swapping to D Squad
1st reserve is STEVE SMITH from Newcastle
Please advise if you wish to move into A Squad

cheers
Carol

Up Dated Squad Lists as at 9/12/2018
So far we have 126 Bowlers for the 2019 Hammer Senior Classic

After a couple of days of sorting out the reserves to fill a couple of spots we again have Squads A, B & C full,
D Squad has 18 bowlers but we are still looking for a couple of more bowlers :)
we now have 2 Reserves in A Squad, No Reserves in B Squad and 4 Reserves in C Squad (all reserves have spots in other squads)

I believe a few more deposits have come in over the weekend so I will check those later this week

Good Luck & good bowling to all the Seniors bowling in Japan, and safe travels
cheers
Carol

upload_2018-12-9_23-35-31.png

Thanks for the pattern,all have a great Christmas & a Happy New Year see you in 2019.

Darrell Holt.
No Ditch No Daz.

Hi Carol. Changed circumstances mean that I have to withdraw from the comp. Sorry to muck you around. Is the deposit refundable?
Chris.

Sorry to hear Chris
entry form does say non refundable deposit, however, it will depend on if we can fill the vacancies in D Squad and at this stage we have still to fill 2 vacancies
regards
Carol

Hi Carol and Lawrie can you please withdraw Brad Ballis from the 2019 Hammer Seniors I can't get the time off and would like somebody the chance to bowl.😢

Hi Carol and Lawrie can you please withdraw Brad Ballis from the 2019 Hammer Seniors I can't get the time off and would like somebody the chance to bowl.😢

thank you brad if it would suit you better work wise, I have a spot in A Squad ( 6.15PM FRIDAY & 6.45PM SATURDAY) I can move you to
regards
Carol

thank you brad if it would suit you better work wise, I have a spot in A Squad ( 6.15PM FRIDAY & 6.45PM SATURDAY) I can move you to
regards
Carol
Thanks Carol but I have to start 5pm Friday finish 5am Saturday and then back at 4pm Saturday had time booked off but issues at work made things change

Back
Top Bottom